Has anyone on here lost a key to a Polaris (or any bike) and got another one made. I lost mine to my RZR... well I think my son lost it. Monday I will check with a dealer but I thought I would ask on here first. I would imagine it is an act of GOD to make a new on, and lord knows how expensive.
proably be cheaper and easier to just by a whole new switch and key!!
but then again you know you would find it as soon as you got done putting the new one in!!
I lost mine but had a spare and went to my dealer to get a blank to get one made $5.00 for the blank. I say start with a your dealer he may have a code to get a new one cut bottom line start with your dealer. Good luck!!
The dealer put my spare key in the purchasing envelope when I bought my RZR. Check there and then get a copy made from that one.
If you don't have that one then your guess is as good as mine..? ???
Thanks for the replies!! We finally found the spare in our purchase files, so I can take that to the dealer. Might need to get some extras cut. My son loves to climb on the lawn mower, RZR, and the four wheeler and act like hes driving. So I think he might have pulled out the key ::)