Sorry for any of you to have to see this. but as much as I have stood by and watched all the bs talked about me and my business, I would like for you all to see what kind of person was posting all this trash.
Please take the time to read the last post on the following thread by Paul Corbin aka "Tampaboy"
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4167.0.html
and just in case they delet it, here it is again
TampaBoy813
Contributing Member
Supreme Member
a|U
Posts: 1597
.:*The Don King of Quad's*:.
Re: Benefit Race for my Mom and Dad
« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:46:05 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
man I would never wish this kind of pain on any one...and i'm sorry for your lost...but didnt you just rebuild your wifes quad from the ground up? I'm sure that was not free.
-Paul
Report to moderator Logged
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Paul [smiley=king.gif]
I Speak Loud & They Hate me 4 it!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/4mike.jpg)
(http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/new3d/fdup.gif)
(http://bestsmileys.com/rude/14.gif)
Wow !!! What a JACKASS !!!!! >:( It takes a no-class MF to say some crap like that. :(
i have never met you but i have met DA_MTG_MAN and he is a good man so i have to assume for him to do business with you you are also. I am sorry to hear about your dad and hope the best for yall, but i am absolutely disgusted with what tampaboy said. That just showed his true character
Wow , Wow.
ban him from the site.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on June 27, 2005, 07:14:12 PM
Wow !!! What a JACKASS !!!!! >:( It takes a no-class MF to say some crap like that. :(
Tim, please tell me how you really feel....TEAM SG in da house...
Team FBI !!!! Shout it OUT !!! ;)