who's going? banshee boy what do they run in the utility class? i will be there, cut, dynodon, you guys going?
Quotei will be there
Ill believe it when I see it ;D j/k.
We will be there, hope I can do a little better than last month.
Cut and I just talked about it, sounds like we are in for a trip to GA. :o ;D
Looks like the wife and i are going as well.
Maybe we can get falstltz2 to go too...
Lupo, Brassart, Wayne, and Kenny will definately be there! Who knows about Frank but probably him too. This time we'll try to keep them on all fours and maybe a little competitive!
my train is leaving friday night and staying in my hunting camp cabin...we will be well rested for saturday...tony you wanna meet in baxley at that GOOD A$$ chicken place for lunch?
Yeah smoke just let me know when and where and what time. ;D I love chicken. ;D
haha, soo do i.....and no lie, this place makes soo good MF chicken...gizzards, livers, etc....macaroni, potatoes, okra, etc....make ya smack ya momma...i will give you a call next week, we get a plan set up...
just give me a call ;)
I'M IN !!!! I'll Be There !!!
Hey SMOKE !! You Tell Them guy's About the FBI Chick'n Fried A$$ Woop'n Plate ??
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGG
Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on June 28, 2005, 10:09:40 PM
I'M IN !!!! I'll Be There !!!
Hey SMOKE !! You Tell Them guy's About the FBI Chick'n Fried A$$ Woop'n Plate ??
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGG
Heck no, cause everytime i open my dang mouth i end up eating that FBI crow fried a$$ woop'n plate...i am going in like the CIA now baby....major changes are taking place...the smoked banshee is not even in my garage....it is at a disclosed location...
Smoke dog, you need to get back with me & let me know who`s all going up with who??, I know where the "smokin" train went , Ask yourself " DO YOU "??, Ordred the CRANK today so LOOK out there is gonna be some more beatins taking place!!!!
i need some pro weges ;D
Hey cut i will hook you up i have a few sets. ;D let me know .
Hey GA folks looking forward to racing the 4 stroke 450s class with you guys. ;D And hope to have a good time there. 8) hey Codd.
crap!! well im not giving you a head start this time lil' man,,, my lesson was learned!
That,s okay Im still learning how to be on top of the game$$$ But Im still having fun in the long run. Git Ragggggggg :) ;) 8)
you have the right idea... if your not having fun, hang up your helment and stay home!!!
the clermont crew maybe going, not for sure yet but most likely
you better go.... i have 20.00 says you cant beat me...
I wouldnt take that Gary , not from THAT guy anyway. ;D ;D
Hey SMOKE !!! Fried A$$ CROW IS GOOD !!!
Taste Like Quail...Which Taste Like Chicken or Cat !!
No Matter What ..Win Or LOOSE !! F.B.I. Brother !! :-)
"i think LIL Corne is Coming for some $" !!!!
GIT IT LiL RAG !!! i'll Have These ... AGAIN !! 8)
BE ready ronnie that old honda is runin ;D GIT IT RAGGG!
you notice quad, wrae only wants to bet money against me running my little ol almost stock z400 oh well always picking on us slow guys with broad shoulders but I can take it
Is this motocross? Where is it at? Utility...whats running? If the grizz isnt sold, I may be out there.
this is a 300 foot sand drag
Hmm, nevermind. Unless I was using some sort of forced induction, I would have been there. Anyways. BUMP!
Quote from: fastltz2 on July 01, 2005, 02:47:03 AM
you notice quad, wrae only wants to bet money against me running my little ol almost stock z400 oh well always picking on us slow guys with broad shoulders but I can take it
I know. Hes such a tuff guy. ::) ;D
well more like 300ft dirt with clay mixed .
this is a 300 foot dirtdrag track ;)
Quote
what time does practice start and what time does the race start
practice starts at 4;00pm race starts 6;00pm ;D
Hey TONY... I Got the Mail Yesterday ... Thank's !!if everything goes right .. i'll have the "ole" 250 Rag there on the 16th. .. just in case .... i'm Bringing TWO Cases !!
I will stand out on I-75 with another 2 cases if you will stop and pick me up !!! ;D ;D