this weekend anybody going,i'm gonna try to make it out Sunday.
Im like 75% there sat around 12. Redoing the snorkels on the renegade and getting fed up quick like. Hope I get them done. :(
There is a few of us going to Waycross on Sunday and then we are heading to Mudmuckers saturday and sunday of the following weekend if anyone wants to tag along?
yesterday didnt work out. We are loading up now and heading out soon. Anyone seeing the yellow renegade just come over and say hello.
heading out about 11:00.green rancher and my boy will be on his red 110 .
Quote from: 450rutmaker on May 16, 2010, 08:50:41 AM
yesterday didnt work out. We are loading up now and heading out soon. Anyone seeing the yellow renegade just come over and say hello.
that's one bad ass ride ya got there,congrats on winning the quad race.
I cant believe I took off in Reverse. I wish other had raced really didnt feel it was worth breaking a axle or belt for the whole 10bucks I won.
Maybe I can make it out there one weekend on a sat I hear they have a larger turnout then.
And thank you shoulda stopped me and said hey..
the rverse takeoff was cool,i was gonna stop ya a coupletimes but my 5 year old has this thing about me talking to strangers.
I figured I had to do something to make it fair for the wife. She said it looked like I was skimming the pit after hitting the monkey but I thought I was digging. What was your take on it?
looked like diggin to me.