Here it is again. Mudd hole will be open. Hopefully if everything goes as planned the track shutdown area will be 200ft longer.
Alright, driver's meeting at 10am, sign up after, race at 11am. All entry fees kids class 10 per racer, 4-stroke/2-stroke class 15 per racer, open class is 25 per racer.
* Kids - 13 and less, 90cc and less, no dirtbikes, cutngrs daughter quad will not be racing this month. TRIPLE ELIMINATION!!!!
* blaster class if we have enough kids
* 4-stroke 400 and less - must be 400 cc's or less 4 stroke, polaris scramblers, gasgas will run in this class.
* 4-stroke 401 and up - 401 cc 4-stoke and up.
* 2-stroke mod - any 2-stroke, any bolt on mods, must have stock jugs, stock swingarm.
* 2-stroke full mod class - same as mod class, extended swing arms
* Utility - classified as utility, ranchers, rincons, grizzlies, sportsmans, prairies, etc. no scramblers
* Open - alky, nos, no limits.
If you win 4 consecutive times you will be bumped to the next class. no alky or nos in any class except open. still will be double elimination. when the class starts everyone will draw a #, and that is how the brackets will be filled.
1-7 quads, pay 1st place
8-15, pay 1st, 2nd place
16-20, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
21-25, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place
25-30, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th place
I-75 from south – go north on I-75 to 470 (Lake Panasoffkee exit) and go east. When you get into sumterville you will have to jog over on 301 and then back on 470. Take 470 to 27 and make a left (north). Take 27 north into Leesburg and make a right (east) on 44. Take 44 until it merges into 441. Go about 3 miles then you will branch off of 441 to the left back onto 44. Take 44 east to 19 then make a left (north). Take 19 into (Umatilla just past the traffic light) to 450 and make a right. Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr. Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd. Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.
I-75 from north – go south on I-75 to 484 (Belleview exit) and go east. Go to first traffic light after I-75 and make a right. Take this road to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a right on 475. Take 475 to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a left on 42. Take 42 past 301, past 441, past 25-A, to SR19 in Altoona. Make a right on SR19 and take to 450 and make a left. Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr. Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd. Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.
I-95 from south – go north on I-95 to 44 and go west. Take 44 through deland and when you pass over the St. John's river make a right onto 42. Take 42 about 15 miles to 450 and make a left (if you get to 19 you went to far). Take 450 to Skyline Dr and make left.
Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd. Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.
I-95 from north – go south on I-95 to 40 and go west. Take 40 past barberville, st. john's river, astor, to 445A and make a left. Take 445A to 19 and make a left to go south. Take 19 to Umatilla and make a left on 450. Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr. Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd. Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.
wow Smoke i know you didnt type all that by yourself :P
May the Water Be Deep,The Track Fast,And the beer COLD!!!!
Get Rags......
Yamahondaman,Quad32x You Guys Comming this Month??? i need a few good Drankin Partners ;D
Alright little man, you can only win 2 more times then you got to give it back to the fat guys ;)
we get some more fat guys out there we are going to have a heavy weight class... :o :o the only requirement is that they wear LONG SHIRT TALLS..... ;D
now that some funny $hit right there..
haha Cut Looked Like a Big Orange last months with that shirt on i didnt know if i should pick him or juice him but then i Remembered Smoked Done sucked all the juice out of him the morning ;D
ha ha ha very funny ;D ok paige will not run the kids class this month but will run in the blaster class so lets get some more blasters out there she proved that her 90cc will run with blasters so all you blaster boy and girls come on out remember the blaster class is for kids smoke wiil put age limit on it
Quote from: LE-Vinson on June 28, 2005, 02:12:27 AM
haha Cut Looked Like a Big Orange last months with that shirt on i didnt know if i should pick him or juice him but then i Remembered Smoked Done sucked all the juice out of him the morning ;D
you been hanging out with quad32x too much around the beer cooler...you guys are SICK and TWISTED.....
thats sh$ts funny ;D ;D
Ha Ha Ha !!!!! ;D ;D Ya got to love it. :D Yep I will be there next time. And Scooters right. Cut better not wear that shirt in Oct. or somebody might try to carve eyes and a mouth in him !! ;D ;D ;D
you seen the shirt the wife had on it sad have a crush on me ;D
Heck cut , we ALL gots a crush on you !!! :o ;D ;D
For the love of GOD, can Quad32x say something that is not perverted or have the word "TOOL" in it??
But then again, it wouldn't be the same without him around....Yamahondaman you got to get your boy under control, cause he is off the chain...and he is teaching scooter bad things...
I may buy little man Corne a blaster :-* I dont think ANY 90 would want none of that ;D
Hey SMOKE !! 32x Kinda "Bleed's" on People ... " DRINK UP !!! THERE'S LIKE 2 MORE CASES !!! ) :-) so ya ...DRINK !!! Hey CHILLIN !! Jus Maybe ( WE ) cas "FAST" for a Month ...not eat ? .. Maybe i might be a Contender for LiLcorne ? ........ NOT !!
THAT "LIL" MAN IS RUNN'N !!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Smoke, I cannot believe you !?!, you get peaple to sponser the classes for you and you don`t even mention it, what`s up with that????,I understand you had your mind on other things after the sun went down right???
GIT IT RAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey yall raggs....LiL Zuk's back and hes got some unfinished buisness !!!!! And his Big brother is ??? too!!!! 8) No blower, no nitrious ,no turbo ,just hallin ass motor ...hehe!!! :o ;D :D 8) 8) 8)
Bring it! Things have changed, everyone has gotten a lot faster. Except for me and Ronnie :'(
Hey you guys I had a great time running with you guys last week. Looking forward to maybe seeing you guys in Hazelhurst July 16th. If not we will see you July 23rd ::). Matt and Ronnie I still want to be your friend. If you want I can show you how to race. ??? ???. I'll try to gain some weight, to make it look good when I still beat you. ;D. All in fun. See you soon.
Dang little man.. i couldnt have said it any better. ;D ;D ;D ;D not only can you ride like a mad man.. you can talk smack with the best of them.. i like it :D :D :D :D move over smoke.. theres a new sherriff in town and he rides a big red horse. see ya in hazlehurst lil man.
where have you been tribal? you just didn't know, i have little man in training....haha...i am often immitated, but never will be duplicated...
Thank god for that !! :) One wrinkled man pouch walking around is more than enough !! ;D ;D ;D
I heard That 32x !!! They Broke the "Mold" on Him !!!
THAT Blue "RAG" .... GOT ME !! i still can't Believe it !!!!
IT'S ON CAMERA !!!! GIT IT RAG !!!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh no!!! tell me it aint so lil man.. I hear ya smokie!!
SMOKE,
will the shut down area be cleared by then?
I ended up in the weeds a few times and that wasnt much fun.... :-\
someone needs to cut that grass!! dang!! those stalks are 6ft high! ;D ;D ;D
Chris! your suppose to use your brakes.
dummies dont know how to use their brakes
I did use them... but i only have back brakes....
I just kept going ... and going...and going..
As i was sliding up to it I actully thought... "damn, am i going to stop?... whats on the other side of that mound?...this isnt going to be good..." 8)
thanks to weed boy gary (fastltz2) for pullin up those field weeds for us to be able to see the track!!
Dont you mean Richard Weed ware ? ;D ;D
I git it!! now that is some funny $hit right there!!!!
garys gonna get even you know?
you guys are killing me.....you three tools are everyware....ware, hopefully the shutdown area is done by the next race....i am praying..
MAN JASON I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO YA. I WOULD RENT A BOBCAT FOR THE DAY AND HELP OUT! IT WOULD BE SMOOTH AS GLASS. 8)
I HAVE BEEN TRING TO DITCH THOSE TWO TOOLS BUT THEY ARE LIKE TICKS, I THINK I HAVE TO BURN THEM OFF MY A$$ TO GET RID OF THEM!!! ;D ;D :o
I guess thats kinda how you are on Jason's azz like a tick, (man Jason I wished I live closer I woud rent a bobcat and make it as smooth as glass) that is not going to help you get 1st next month go work on your bike and make it faster. Next month at saltsdale it is going to look like a freight train coming though cut, smoke, then ware all got there heads up the others azz
ohh i got some new things in the works (OK not really :-\)...... you just wait and see... i just want to help so i dont end up over the bars down at the end....
You might want to wear some goggles because the dirt will be slinging in your face just like last time... you might want to put the bottle on that yellow beast of yours... ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
Dang smoke , Id watch out for ole Ware. :o Sounds like he may have been hanging out with that gaydirt fellow !!! :o ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 03:23:44 PM
Dang smoke , Id watch out for ole Ware. :o Sounds like he may have been hanging out with that gaydirt fellow !!! :o ;D ;D
YUCK!!!!! I dont go that way.. thats for SURE!!!! hee bee jeebes!!!
This has got to be the funniest thread I have read and a great way to pass the time while at work. Smoke, I wish I could have been better competition for ya on that first run. We should have grudged before everyone packed up. Oh and don't let Chris whine too much, he doesn't have ANY front brakes!
dang, my own brother just threw me down the stairs.... :-\ :'(
That's what you get when you don't bring me that video!!!
Heck , whats so surpriseing about that ? :-\ We would ALL toss ya under the bus !!! ;D ;D
aww, just got back from taking a ware and whipping my quad32x....this thread is killing me...my stomach hurts from laughing soo dang hard....everyone is gonna be confused...we were argueing with each other a few months ago, now you guys are making comments about us be queer...honestly though, quad32x and fastltz are not right...you guys are perverted...
Becareful when wipeing after taking a big ole Ware cause the paper might tear and you could get some cutngrs on your finger !!! ;D ;D And as for whipin you quad32x , use BOTH hands so you can cover ALL that length !! ;D ;D ;D
That is just plain Nasty!
man! now its just plan getting GROSS!!!!
Man... I love it when this shizzit gets going. Iz got something to crack up about durring the day. Quad32, do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? :-* :-* lmao :D
Well I hope I do half way decent at hazelhurst ::) july 16th Git rrrrr done$$$$$ ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 30, 2005, 07:09:52 PM
Man... I love it when this shizzit gets going. Iz got something to crack up about durring the day. Quad32, do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? :-* :-* lmao :D
LOL !!! ;D Just wait till I see you !!! ;D ;D ;D
hey Gary !!! Madonna Kissed in the Mouth !!! :-)
and ALSO ... he was pulling WEED'S Cause "THEY" DIDN'T MOW !!!!! Travel TWO HUNDRED MILES to see TWO FT. WEED'S !! Nothen Against Nobody ...I'm Sure with the $ "They" Made,They will Take Care of "US" Racer's NEXT TIME !! ;)...GIT IT "LiL" Corne !!!!! B B B B BRRAPPPPP!
HEY Ronnie you are going to have to get a bigger motor for salts beacause smoke is streching it out to 300ft. :P GIT IT RAGGGG! Plus I forgot to say sweet pics. :) see ya!
HEY GUYS THIS JEFF FROM NAPLES. I HAVE SOME NEW TIRES COMING FOR MY BIKE BUT WONT HAVE THEM FOR NEXT RACE. GOT SOME JETTING TO DO ON THE BOTTOM END ALSO. HOPE TO BE THERE FOR THE NEXT RACE BUT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN. WE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE FOR THE FOLLOWING RACE. GREAT PICS
535banshee come on up to hazelhurst this month its going to be a good race some of the fla folks are coming up . Iwant to see how those bikes do on the timming systems. I heard a lot about them. from the pics they look nice.Pocket Change Racing comes up every month from panama city beach fla. them boys sure have some bad a$$ bikes. well halloorr back.
ME AND ALBERT PLAN ON GOING UP THERE TO SEE WANT ITS ALL ABOUT BUT WE CANT MAKE IT THIS JULY 16. ALBERTS LITTLE BOY IS TURNING ONE AND OUR BIKES JUST NEW ALOT OF WORK YET. WE ARE GOING TO START TESTING TODAY ON MY TRACK. I LIKE TO HAVE MY BIKE PERFECT BEFORE I GO. I WILL SEE YOU GUYS FOR SURE AT SALTSDALE FOR ARE NEXT RACE. I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW ARE TEST GO.
Hey 535 ... What ya'll Testing ? .. Ain't them Thing's FAST Enough ? Hollar Brother ............ 8)
we are working jetting. Bigger paddles and gearing changes. they will be faster next time.
Drag that no good , sorry azz 1fast boy up next time. ;D That sap head needs a good whooping !!! ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on July 03, 2005, 06:59:12 PM
Drag that no good , sorry azz 1fast boy up next time. ;D That sap head needs a good whooping !!! ;D ;D
I might show up just to see you Quad32, I need a good laugh once and a wile.
We need to hit a MX track up their one day. I aint never seen anyone fatter than me in the air on a quad. ;D ;D ;D
LOL !!! :D Well I guess you never saw GASGASMAN ride. Talk about fat , that man has it going on !!! ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on July 04, 2005, 04:21:06 PM
LOL !!! :D Well I guess you never saw GASGASMAN ride. Talk about fat , that man has it going on !!! ;D ;D
well quad talk about the kettle calling the pot black
when is your baby due ;D ;D
oh and by the way some of us fat guys still race not just talk smack !!!!
hey gasgasman, haven't heard from ya for a while? when ya comin back to bithlo?
soon enough young man
been really busy building a new house for the lil lady & baby you know how prioritys are but as soon as the damn rain stops who knows
but as soon as sandmountain run again WATCH OUT FOR THE FAT GUYS ;D ;D
Yep. Fat guys will show up in force !!! ;D Make way for the midsection !!! ;D ;D
Hey 32x That's "OLD" Fat Guy's !!! Make room for the COOLER Also !!! :-)
Hey 535 ,, i got some RIPPER'S you can Try !! Them THING'S Will Make your Wheely Bar Work !!
Always room for the cooler brother !!! ;D ;D ;D
WHAT SIZE RIPPERS DO YOU HAVE. I GOT SOME SUPER LITE 22X11X8 12 PADDLE COMING, BUT THEY WILL TAKE 6 WEEKS TO GET
535...... 22x11x8 TEN Paddle.. Not Super Lite's ..on Rim's .. Never Been on the Ground...Your Bike's are Gonna Be NASTY With those Super Lite RIPPER'S !!!!
WHATS UP WITH THE BLASTER CLASS IS ANY BODY GUNNA RUN IT ;D
wow, smoke dog just spend 2k for a new air conditioner....talk about needing to win some money....you might see me running in every class next month...hey, i have someone selling a 2000 blaster with full gear boots, helmet, chest protector, etc, for 1500.00...i don't have pics, but if anyone is interested let me know...i will get his phone number for you..oh by the way, i will still be going to GA.
DANG smokie !!! Should of talked to GASGASMAN. Thats what he does for a liven. Sure he could have helped ya out !! :-\
WELL TRACK IS DONE PLENTY OF SHUT DOWN ROOM NOW LETS MAKE THE TRACK 300FT AND GET IT ON
SWEET!!!!
Thats what I`m talking about , the four strokers need a little more room to get wound up!!!!!!!!! 300ft sounds good-------Smoke dog, what do you think??, No wonder I havent heard from you lately, still drying the tears away?? 2k, just think what you could have done with that to the "train"????
Hoghead good job. :) Did you smooth the track down also because it had some big bumps starting to occur on it. :o 8) GIT IT RAGGGGG!
Hey Hoghead! You gonna get that 500 of yours back together in time? Maybe we can have 500 vs 500. ;D
Billy
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH THE TRACK IT HAD SOME BIG WASH OUTS IN IT AND WITH ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE BEEN HAVING IT WOULD JUST WASH OUT AGAIN ILL TRY TO BRING A PIECE OF EQUIT WITH ME TO GET IT RIGHT ON THE 23RD YES THE 500 IS BACK TOGETHER WITH A FEW MORE TRICKS MAN THAT THING IS SCARY WATCH OUT 300FT TOP END GET YOUR GEARING RIGHT LETS GET IT ON
HOGHEAD - you are the man....i have a donation for you at the next race....i am sure there are others on here that will too....do I need to bring the tractor on the 23rd or are you going to cover that too? let me know...
I DONT KNOW IF I CAN FIT MY SKID STEER AND MY BIKES ON THE TRAILER I WOULD SAY BRING IT SMOKE BECAUSE WITH THEM WASH OUTS IT WILL TAKE BOTH OF US TO GET IT RIGHT WHAT TIME DO YOU GET THERE
THREE HUNDRED FEET ??????
is there ANY two-fitty's out there ? ..
HECK ....i ain't NO-GOOD in a Hundred NO-MO !!!
Hey Smokin ... GIT IT RAG !!!!!!!!!
Hey "LIL" Man .... ain't got's no Bigger Motor ..
Hey LUPO ............ made ( 6 ) set's of Front's Tonite !! ;D
Gonna Make the Rear's Tomorrow Nit e... I HOPE !!! ;)
Hey HOGHEAD .... i wanna see you and HONDA HOOK UP !
LATASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YAMAHAHONDA BRING SOME BLING BLING I WANT TO BUY ;D.
Hey Tony , is he the MAN or what !!!! ;D ;D ;D
Ronnie, Thanks! Your the man. I'll see ya sat.! ;D
i'm trying to get like 6 set's done ..see ya'll SAT. !!!!
HEY SMOKE ....it's CHICKEN TIME !!!! ;D
Dont tell smoke that. He will just start chokeing it ! ;D ;D
Dang..... Must be something with these air conditioners in Lake County. Mine went out last night :( Thinking I'm gonna have to just replace the whole darn thing, Inside and outside. Maybe my Elec Bills will be cheaper if I do....... Ya'll have fun GA, go show em how they do it here in FLA.
Hey Huny ... Down here in Palmghetto we got's some COLD Air !! Ya'll come on down some day !!! as far as the Hazel Thingy .. i think the Fla. Boy's have somethen for them Georgia Dude's !! ;) if they cain't Beat em ... at least i can do what 32x always say's ... "we out drank em" !!! :D........ i'll make sure i ain't a doen no speeding there Niether !! last time it's like .."HEY !! That Look's Like Billy and Them" !! and it WAS !!!!!!!!! Getten that Darn TICKET !!!! i guess the Geo. People get the Fla. People's Money some How ........
HEY TONY........... GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGGGGG... 8)
I aint so sure that yall can out drink some of the GA boyz, we'll call up Spanky and he will probaly put all of you drinkers to shame. ;D
He He , Yea right ! ;D
I think I'll call him d-mac maybe they can open em fast enuff for him not sure though you know how slow they are ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I LIKE THIS !!!! 1 gal. a day and or (1) Twelve Pack !!
if i loose in the sand drag's ....maybe i can enter the Gal. Chug-a-Lug Contest !!!
P.S. ......
Ya's Better Bring more than 1 Gal. !! that's a teaser ...
SEE YA'S SATURDAY........... GIT IT RAG'SSSSSSSSS
you got to drink a gal. in under a minute to get in the contest... ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hey Bad... i think d-mac will get me on that one !!!
DANG .. Gonna LOOSE Twice up there !! ;D
That Catfish shore does sound good !!! ;)
See Ya's Sat. ................. GIT IT RAG
i am selling my banshee frame and lonestar steering stem from my 535 bike if anyone is interested
i also have a +10 chrome metal tech swingarm never been used for 250.00
hey guys i am selling my whole bike without rear axle front rims and motor. you will get frame,+12 swingarm,metal tech fromt end with metal tech spindles, foot pegs,marvin shaw shocks(front and rear)22x11x8 12paddle tires,lonestar steering stem,tierods,handlebars.and some stock parts too. asking 2200.00
Hoghead - call me, billy needs to know if your going to bring a tractor, because my dad is not going to be able to level the extra shutdown area....he needs to make arrangements to have someone else come in if your not bringing a tractor....352-516-5756
Well let the truth be know lilman would have beaten all the other 4 strokes out there in hazlehurst. But the owner of the track let him run for 5 hours thursday night then after it was all said and done they said he couldn,t run saturday. But any how he will be looking forward to be racing at saltsdale this weekend. GIT- RRRRR-DONE. He will have these 8) 8) 8) Roney the TRI-Z.
Hey LiL Man... i'll see if i can get some "Sand Drag" Tire's and not try and race with those HEAVY A$$ GECKO's and My .........."HILL PADDLES" ... ;)............
Hey SMOKIN ... gonna have some of that grilled Pig and Rice $hizisnet this Sat. ?? :o.. i know what i'm Bring'n !!!
;D................... GIT IT RAG !!! 8)
HOW about those pig in rice tire,s HE HE HE HE. GIT IT RAG! ;D ;D
this is a warning...... smokedog will be back in the saddle baby on the orange crush.... it will be on gas too, so i want some alcoholics....
Well that bike didnt help you last month what is going to make this month any different?.... wheres troy? Why does he have to bring his "ringer" out to try and "CRUSH" the "ALKYholic"?.... :D
No worries here,, im making changes all the time, no more clutch slippage here!! looking to be in the 4.2's next time in GA. I was running 4.5's and it was rich as heck!
Ill put your 120lb rear end on my bike in GA to see if you can get it 4 sec. flat! ;D
I'll be up there most likely....the orange crush should not have any problems laying it down this weekend....papatribal where you and corne at? can we get a FRIENDLY little rival going?
well someone is bound to get PO'ed... it always happens.. :-\
seriously, if your interested in making a pass in GA LMK. My parts man said i sould be in the 4.1-4.2 range.... thats hard to see happening with me on there...
Its probably that rather large cranium your having to lug around all the time. :P That big meat anchor would slow anybody down. ;D ;D
YEAH BUT ITS FULL OF SMARTS SO ITS A TRADE OFF... ;)
Its full of something. But smarts ? NAW !! ;D ;D
alright, if we get a big showing for the kids class this month we are going to split it up.....we will have 3 kids classes.
70cc and less
71cc to 100cc (no aftermarket motor parts)
unlimited (aftermarket motor parts)
I am not too familiar with the cc's of the kids quads, but the little smaller cc'ed kids quads need to run in their own class to make it fair. For warning, we did not get 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies for ever class, because I just thought of doing this. In the future we will make arrangements ahead of time for this.
Oh by the way, I am loyal to the crush, so I will never be hating on her. But I would like to ride the alkaholic one time....
SMOKE ALL UP IN THIS...
SMOKE
that can be arranged..... 8)
well, splitting the classes would be cool
My and my brothers boy wont be here this time on thier 70's..
Me and my son will definitely be there smokedog. But has for papatribal I dont't no yet. I havan't talk to him this week yet. But anyhow I'm ready to go racing ;D ;D GIT- RRRR- DONE
Smoke!! to be the Man!! you gotta beat the Man!!! And right now CHRIS!! is the man.. So dont be worrying about my little ole slow azz!!! Sh!t my bike dont run no 4.50s like the crush. my bike is just to dang slow to run with the crush. i have never seen anything that fast b4... some day i hope to own something that fast.. and then i will find someone to ride it for me because i would be to dang scared to ride it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2005, 10:35:27 PM
Smoke!! to be the Man!! you gotta beat the Man!!! And right now CHRIS!! is the man.. So dont be worrying about my little ole slow azz!!! Sh!t my bike dont run no 4.50s like the crush. my bike is just to dang slow to run with the crush. i have never seen anything that fast b4... some day i hope to own something that fast.. and then i will find someone to ride it for me because i would be to dang scared to ride it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
dang!! frank thanks! Why do you think smoke is running the Crush this weekend? :-\ you know we never did see the time slip the crush put down.....
hummm..... curious...... just kidding Troy.. :P
hell guys sounds like i might have to come back and see this smack i am reading. hell might even race and take some money home with me
hey guys i was out at the seminole tribe motorcross track today to fix a machine and saw the sand drag track. it will be done in 6 to 7 weeks. 300ft 450ft shut down. timing system just like the 1/8 mile drags and covered grand stand seating. VERY COOL. CANT WAIT
dont worry ill be riding the crush its ;D ::)
Quote from: cutngrs on July 22, 2005, 01:04:33 AM
dont worry ill be riding the crush its ;D ::)
its what?
535, wheres seminole??
Quote from: smoknbanshee on July 21, 2005, 07:33:50 PM
alright, if we get a big showing for the kids class this month we are going to split it up.....we will have 3 kids classes.
70cc and less
71cc to 100cc (no aftermarket motor parts)
unlimited (aftermarket motor parts)
I am not too familiar with the cc's of the kids quads, but the little smaller cc'ed kids quads need to run in their own class to make it fair. For warning, we did not get 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies for ever class, because I just thought of doing this. In the future we will make arrangements ahead of time for this.
Oh by the way, I am loyal to the crush, so I will never be hating on her. But I would like to ride the alkaholic one time....
SMOKE ALL UP IN THIS...
SMOKE
Hey smoke , All Katie has is a pipe. Its a 90 cc bike. What class would she be in ? :)
are you blind QUAD or just cant read ;D
duhhhh!!!! :-X :-X :-X
Yes , I can hear the jackass twins ah braying. ::) Morons. I dont know if a pipe is considered a motor part , like cam , piston , ect. Anyway I was asking smoke. Katies 13 and alot bigger than some of the other kids there so I dont think a pipe should put her in the unlimited class. If thats the case then she wont race. So let me know smokie. And as for the cornhole brothers , stick to your real web site , gaydirt.com !! ;D ;D ;D ;D
seriously, she wouldnt last in the umlimited kids class.
i think the 90 and up would be right.
my boys 70 has a pipe. but the cdi box is set on number 5 and it goes to 10.. he just wanted it to be like his cousins....LOUD.. but i wount let it go fast... after all hes only 4... :-\
Thats what Im saying. Put them where they would have a chance. ;)
OH!! i know what et the crush really ran. i got a call sunday.. but out of respect for the big man that will stay with me... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
awww....geeesshhhhh.....papa you know we love ya and that the tribal crew is fast....don't even lie.....which motor are you bring the little motor or the big motor? quad - i am trying to split the kid's classes up where they have a chance...not bringing her kids quad makes no sense, because she would be in the unlimited class....do you remember, before everyone ran with everyone, so she would of ran against ALL of the other quads anyways....you guys are making this complicated FOR ME.....
frank what time did the orange crush lay down at hazelhurst? it is public information, and this is a public forum...
It had too be better than smokes :D j/p
What kind of times did the tribalz run or did they never get a timeslip?
i am sure the tribal times are top secret...they like to keep everything a secret...not a bad idea for a team effort...
mines not a secret.. i ran a 4.573.. i have my slip :-\
that was the best.. the worst was a 5.2. the left handed wheelie spooked me so i got out of it. 4.6ish was about average through out the day.....
only passes we made were practice and pretty sh$ty. Mine wouldn't come out of second, Kenny forgot to turn on his gas and died at the light and Franks I don't know about. I think Jerry made a good pass on Franks but don't think he went and got his time. Hopefully I've fixed my tranny problem for now. I guess we'll see Tommorrow!
I know one thing, i watched that pass that cut made and no disrespect but that pass looked like it was in the 5's. It definately wasn't 4.50. :-\That's moving out. In a couple of months maybe! ;D
Quote from: BadCompany350 on July 22, 2005, 04:24:02 PM
It had too be better than smokes :D j/p
What kind of times did the tribalz run or did they never get a timeslip?
Daniel! i never got to make a pass. not even a practice run. That was the one bummer about the whole trip. drove 300 plus miles and still have no ideal what the bike runs. oh well. we will be back next month. old motor comes out sunday. in with the new next weekend. if everything else gets here that is. will have a 4mil cub for sale with in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested. will post on P.S.
ill just keep my mouth shut so as not to piss off the natives :-X ;D
Quote from: cutngrs on July 22, 2005, 10:12:37 PM
ill just keep my mouth shut so as not to piss off the natives :-X ;D
ME TOO......Only thing is smoke will be winning tomorrow and will be looking good doing it....HOLLARRRRR
Weather is not looking good. As of now I'm figuring not going (60% from the weather channel and 50% from NOAA). BUT, I'm still gonna wake up at the time I was figuring on leaving and see what it looks like then. If its cleared up I'll head on down. I can't afford another 4 hour drive and then just have to turn around and come home :(
i don't watch the weather channel, because half the time they are not right anyways...we are racing, so you will either come and race or miss out....
So even if it is raining, we'll still be racing?
If I were you I would just show up cause they say it's not suposed to rain until late in the day and that would suck to miss out. We already missed out once!
HONDAATC I HAVE YOUR TIRE GAUGE DONT KNOW HOW I ENDED UP WITH IT BUT I DID ILL BRING IT NEXT MONTH AND THE TIRES
Here are the results....great races today....1 hour rain delay before we could run the open class, but the track was DEFINETLY HOOKING after the rain....HOGHEAD did an awesome job working the track today, many thanks to him....
Well half the lights worked today...tribal_shee (LUPO) took out the win lights at the end of the track on practice run, and I mean flat ran over them. Lupo we still love ya, but we now have to pick on you instead of tony farrow for taking out the tree....
Kids Class
1st - Little Man
2nd - Taylor Volker
3rd - Dalton Volker
4th - Matt Watson
400cc Class
1st - Tony Farrow
2nd - Tim Sisson
3rd - Doug Fogg
450cc Class
1st - Matt Watson
2nd - Steve Kuharske
3rd - Little Man
Modified & Full Modified Banshee OEM cylinder
1st - Tony Farrow
2nd - Kenny Marrow
3rd - Wayne Marrow
Open Class
1st - Matt Schling
2nd - Tony Farrow
3rd - Greg Whitaker
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. See you next month.
Hahah I remembered that when I was about half way back home hoghead. I'll get it from you next month. I got another one here at home to use between now and then. Lookin forward to getting some paddles on my 500 and coming back down there next month to put a whoopin on some quads ;D
Smoke you definatly won 1st place in the (most dirt rings around the neck contest) ;D
Little man, You're an awsome rider and you did a great job, ya win some and ya lose some.
Was the track lengthen to 300 Feet?
Quote from: WareRacing07 on July 22, 2005, 01:07:19 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 22, 2005, 01:04:33 AM
dont worry ill be riding the crush its ;D ::)
its what?
535, wheres seminole??
Seminole Tribe Motocross
Contact - For track info call 863-983-1894 or 863-983-1908. Fax is 863-983-3454. E-mail recmanjack@aol.com, mmarcano@semtribe.com (habla espanol), smiles@semtribe.com
Location - Located in the heart of the Everglades, inside the beautiful Big Cypress Indian Reservation across from the Billie Swamp Safari, the park evokes a kind of early Floridian natural setting that is unique to any Motocross Park in the world.
General Information - The Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation has begun construction of a Motocross facility unlike anything ever seen before!
Dubbed the Seminole Tribe Motocross, the 85 acre complex will feature the largest outdoor lighted Motocross track in the USA, built to national caliber specs. This incredible facility will include a custom Pee Wee Track, Quads Sand Drags, and an extensive trail riding course, with the intentions of acquiring AMA, FTR and GNCC sanctioned events.
"Our goal is to become the best motocross riding facility in the country." said Jack Gorton, the track's director. Included in the facility will be camping, showers, bike wash areas, and entertainment. Chickee style huts will serve as vending, concessions, restrooms, and resting areas. The Motocross track will also feature a Chickee style covered starting gate, 5000 capacity covered grandstand seating, and a state of the art audio and video projection system. Also included, a gator pit for reptile enthusiasts. The 85-acre Seminole Tribe Motocross is set to open on the Big Cypress Indian Reservation early next year.
Enjoy refreshments at one of our four food complexes, and browse through our three gift shops. Even customize your own helmet with airbrush artist Jessie Vega.
You can view their website at www.seminoletribemotocross.com
Hours of Operation - See Below:
3/4 Mile Practice Track
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
3/8 Mile Pee Wee Beginner Track
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Costs - $3 General Admission, $20 Riders 6 and up, $10 Riders 5 and under
Recommended Hotels - Click on this button to find your own hotel....
Methyman; is this track up and running now? it sounds awesome.. are they having sandrag events now? if so what is it run on sand, dirt ,clay? let us know.. were always looking for new places to go...
if anyone has a stock rear rotor laying around..would you please donate to the WareRacing fund..... :-\
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 24, 2005, 04:16:33 PM
Methyman; is this track up and running now? it sounds awesome.. are they having sandrag events now? if so what is it run on sand, dirt ,clay? let us know.. were always looking for new places to go...
Both motocross tracks, trails, peewee track are up and running. I don't think the sand drag track is done yet like 535 Banshee said, but hopefully be done in a few weeks. I have no idea if its going to be sand or clay. I just called the contact number on the web site and the lady had no idea about the sand drag track. I will call back tomorrow to get more information.
i went on there web site it sounds like they going to have a sanddrag race on december 9 its a sunday not good for those of us who have to come from so far away saturday would be much better
Chris! I think i have one laying around in the shed. I will look later and send you a PM...
From site
Other tentative dates:
Nov. 13th - Bikes
Nov. 27th - Quads
Dec. 9th Friday night Supercross, Saturday Motocross the 10th, and
Sunday MX drags on the 11th (if all goes well, lights will be up for Friday night)
It will be the Dec 11 which is Sunday which kinda sux personally.
yeh I figured it would probably be a sunday thing there. Just cause they do the motocross also and they get a much bigger turn out for that. Kinda like if dade city happened to do a track. Theres no way he would have it on a motocross day. He would lose too much money. The best thing would be for a place that did nothing but sand drags but that looks impossible too! :-\
i talked to jack last week when i was out there working on our equipment. they said it will be open 6 to 7 weeks. it will be sand. 300ft with 450ft shut down. you will be able to run on saturdays for practice. i am going to talk with him about running on saturdays instead of sundays
my frame will be here in two weeks and others stuff might take alittle longer but sould be ready for the opening seminole track and for next race in saltsdale. Matt you to get off your ass and come with us to saltsdale. Bring your friends for help cause your going to need it
Hey Jeff I have been off I disagree. I have been racing at Immokalee Race way. I tried to talk to Roger and other guys to go up to Saltsdale. I can't get a straight answer from them. I just might have to go with the Naples Crew.
hey matt you can go with us any time you want just give me a call 239-253-2616. my bike sould be ready for the next one. if so we will be there for sure. my brother lives in orlando so we can stay at his house. Albert is going with also, so it sould be a fun time
roger and the ortona crew? yeah, we have been wanting them guys to come back...
Ok!! IM going to give props where props are do. Smoke i think you do a d@mn good job of gettin the track ready for saturdays. I know you go there on friday nites and check out track and start prepping for saturday races. everyone knows you do it for the fun. Hoghead your the man.. you bring your equipment there and knock down the hill and give more stopping room.. I personally want to say thanks to you. that made a big difference. I think Chris Ware and Mike Lupo would agree to that. they both would have had major problems this past race if the hill would have still been there. Front brakes help a lot gentleman ;D ;D ;D Smoke let me say you also do a great job of organizing prolly spelled that wrong and running the days events. Now with all that being said i have some issues with some things at saltsdale. See its not just a bunch of guys coming out and racing. you have people bringing there wifes and children out to watch and take part in racing. the kids are more fun to watch than the the adults. and i sometimes bring my family out to. so i think im speaking for most when i say where the hell was the restroom facilitys. i dont think a mom or a daughter should have to go out in the freakin weeds to use the restroom!!! what the h$ll is that all about? oh!! and speaking of weeds!! is the mower broke? cause the grass was knee high. Look were not asking for grandstands, covered parking, bathrooms with showers and snackbars and professional land scaping. but lets get real.. but to not have the port a johns there for the women and children was a joke!!! thats pretty sad!! Its not like people are driving 10,15 or 20 miles to come to salts to race for a couple hours.. youve got people driving from as far south as Naples and as far north as GA. Its not the prize money thats bringing people to salts. H$ll its doesnt even pay for there gas money for the trip up from naples or down from Ga. its about the fun and the sport and meeting new people and being able to enjoy it with there familys. the sport of drag racing quads is becoming very big. And salts has a lot of promise. So lets get with it and make this work at saltsdale before you lose it to another location. its a growing sport and its going to catch on. I just hope salts is a part of the growth. Come on CEO!! Step up to the plate. Before its to late!!!!
Oh no! Franks on a rampage! ;D
I agree frank, I think without jason there would be no track...
He seems to be the only one busting his hump week end and week out.
Thanks smoke! Also, thanks to the lights man and the tractor fella, I about bit it last month in the shut down area...and without lights i wouldnt drive 2 hrs.... BTW Frank, front brakes are for sissys!.. ;D ;) ;)
Chris
guys your almost made me cry...i didn't know you guys loved me that much....haha, naw guys i do it because i love to race and see you guys every month too....i will say that the light man and i do get paid to keep everything organized. I am not sure what happened to the restrooms, i think this is the first month it was gone to my knowledge. we surely don't do it for the money, because without sponsors to give added money it's hard to generate money to pay out without having high entry fees. We definelty do it for the love of the sport. and i think it is getting really fun with the races because there are soo many quads that are fast and everyone is pretty equal in the classes...it is basically whoever drives the best and gets a little lucky.
just calling it as i see it brother! ;D
yeh, and then you get these a-holes that have to take out the only lights we have Not saying any names Tony. HEHEHEHE ;D Sorry smoke I really didn't mean too, but if hadn't done it someone else probably would have. and yes the extra shut down was needed. Just my 2 cents SEE YA
i know the crush didn't race saturday, but did any bike even come close to it during the practice runs? I know he raced ware and frank a few times, but i don't think the orange crush had any problems with them....LUPO - are you happy now, frank will officially be wound up now. Frank - take a deep breathe and listen to me. Lupo called me today and asked me to get on here and get you going, cause i do is oh so well. I though you guys were a team? Lupo, you didn't actually think i was going to take the blame for this did you?
Smoke is sitting back licking his chops....LMAO
hay lupo i saw the lights run out in front of you you did a great job trying to miss it ha ha ha hee ;D i would like to thank hog head great job smoke and the light man who had to be the finish line guy and thanks to ware for letting my kids use the john in you motor home ceo needs to have a pota john out there that was lame of him great racing out there the water got some thing wet on the crush got home and ran great that sucks but we will get right see you all next time ;D
thats right i like racing frank i dont call any body out dont have too we like to race each other i raced franky two times one i tree the $hit out of him and he was running me down and i did take the win light the next time i red lighted i will say this franks bike is bad ass it flys and lupos bike fly when his not hittin any thing each month we do some thing new to are bikes sometime it gose faster some time it dont we will alway think are bikes are the fastest there is allwas some one faster so lets race have fun and shut the hell up ;D
just for the record.....frank and i are cool......i did not start this....i just got a request from lupo and figured i would grant that request....like troy says, let's freaking race....i have never won on my bike at saltsdale and only won once no troy's bike....so you guys know who's bike is not fast...it seems that smokedog can NEVER catch a break....that is funny though, it seems there is trouble in the tribal camp....remember we love you guys....
GET IT RAG....RONNIE WHERE ARE YOU AT SUCKA???? NO SHOW FOR THE RACE AND KNOW YOU HAVE DISSAPPEARED...
AMBER ALERT FOR THE WHITE GUY WITH A TRI-Z AND BIG BRASS PUNCH & BUDLIGHT WALKING THE STREETS SAYING "GET IT RAG"
This is what im thinking... i ran a 4.57 In GA and that was the 3rd fastest time there that day. and out of 100+ bikes, i would say my bike isnt slow by any means. seeing how i finished 4th out of 9 in the outlaw class (side cover poped loose draining oil) and 4th out of 22 bikes in the 4.60 class. Im happy,, but ill tell you what LUPO, if you want to come up to GA next time, Ill run ya.. Im sure Troy would want some of that action too. Not for $$ but for the right to shut that pie hole of yours... ;)
SMOKE is sitting back eating cheetos that troy is droping on the ground saying, this is funny....can i get a h e l l yeah? ware that was some funny stuff right there....i think your bike is pretty dang fast, actually i talked to frank today and told him that every bike running last weekend was too close to call...it was all about the hole shot and hooking up down the track.....well lupo's might of run slow, not sure can't remember seeing it race anything fast...LMAO
amen brother
Quote from: methyman on July 24, 2005, 12:01:12 PM
Was the track lengthen to 300 Feet?
Hey Smoke did you guys make the track longer or not?
Yep!
Sounds like there was some pretty good racing. Sorry I didnt come and take yalls money ;D, i figured Id do me and everyone else a favor and stay out the heat. :D
Cut, was the dyna the problem again, or was it something different?
when is the next race. got a new bike to try out
Me and Ronnie miss a race and look what happens. ::) Yall ready to fist fight ! ::) Dont make me pull you boys apart and give ya spankins !!! ;D ;D ;D
alright alright....you guys are on the same team....kiss and make up....from now on, i don't want anyone to call me and ask me to get on here and say something....we all have phones, lets get conference call and talk crap too each other...this is getting ridiculous.....you guys kiss and make up dang it.....
Oh hell with that!! im racing everyone next time!!!!! ;D
;)
Lupo,
I dont care who said what about my bike.. I know what it is, frank knows what it is.. i know it can run, and it seemed all the people in GA thought the same thing.
As i have said a million times ill race anyone any time from my boys 70cc to a 700cc! its all in fun, i dont get bent if i lose, i never race for $$. Im the first to shake hands and make friends... they olny thing i wont stand for is a two faced person, dont shake my hand and talk about me when i leave.. i dont talk about other bikes unless im joking around with them personaly and were personal friends. some of you guys act like its life or death when it comes to racing.. its only 5 seconds of your life..... after all i have seen my wife go through in the past year.. there is more to life than racing.....guys take it easy... ;D
Now now. Settle down Mr. Ware. Your gonna give yourself a headache again. :-\ And leard knows thats alot of head to be acheing !!! ;D ;D
no its was the coil it got wet a shorts out and when it drys its fine thanks tony for all your help and every bodys help i am putting a new wireing harness and coil and no more dyna it cant happen after that there will be nothen left to change we will see whens the next ga race ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on July 26, 2005, 12:20:52 AM
Now now. Settle down Mr. Ware. Your gonna give yourself a headache again. :-\ And leard knows thats alot of head to be acheing !!! ;D ;D
come on tim,,, you know i dont get all twisted up.. ive had a headache all day as a matter of fact..
Troy,
Are you going to GA in Aug? im 99% we will be there, i think my brother is going as well..
Chris, I have gotten to know you a little better and I must say well put!!! There is more to life than just racing quads, frank-lupo, don`t throw a 14yr. friendship down the drain over some FRIKEN 4 wheelers!!
Frank- I also must say that you also said it very well about the rest rooms situation!!!, I have my own believes that racing @ salts will soon be the thing of the past "unfortunately" drag racing is catching on finally and were probably gonna lose our track. But there will alway`s be another one somewhere. I have done alot of sponsering of the kids classes to help bring the kids out , and enjoy the sport,But who knows maybe it was just a slump or over site. lets race and quit talking about this CRAP !!! ;D
Dynodon,
thank you..
Lupo,
I didnt mean to say "YOU" were 2 faced... I had a problem with someone shaking my hand being buddy- buddy with me and a few days later he was ripping me to shreads on the forum..as if he didnt like me.. a few will remember that topic and I would rather not have that come back up...
Anywho, Sorry if it came out that way... but, Just remember.. Ill be looking for you in GA.......just kiddin'!! ;) :D
no problem Chris, Hopefully I will see ya in GA! ;D
yeah I hope ya'll boy's make it back up to GA. h$ll I might even race this time. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) :D ;D :D :) 8) 8) 8) 8)
lupo its all good chris i hope to go ga next month ill have the crush hoped up by then some out frames maybe alke will see
yea we need some old timer out there lol ;D
that's the way I like it and oh yeah why ain't nobody messing with smoke ;D had to hollar smoke you know how it is ;D ;D
Quote from: badcompanyracing on July 26, 2005, 02:04:17 AM
that's the way I like it and oh yeah why ain't nobody messing with smoke ;D had to hollar smoke you know how it is ;D ;D
No one is picking on smoke because they know he is never going to win ;D
I heard that ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: cutngrs on July 26, 2005, 02:00:58 AM
lupo its all good chris i hope to go ga next month ill have the crush hoped up by then some out frames maybe alke will see
thats the ticket!
if i ever get that monkey off my back, i might win....nobody is picking on smoke, because smoke has not been running his mouth....
yeah., for once............ ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :P :P :P
So true. ;D
you know what is real sad.....i was sleeping the other night and i talk in my sleep alot. well apparently from what my fiance tells me, i was talking in my sleep about the technical stuff of a motor and then out of no where i said, "GET IT RAG" and then didn't say anything else. I think i need to see a psychiatrist.....you know something is wrong when you start dreaming about "GET IT RAG"
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Git it smoke !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Git it raggg, git it ragggg, git it ragggg, you are very sleepy, when you wake you won`t remember anything ;D
this is tony farrows brother hope i didnt offend anyone acting a fool at the last race about one of the disputed runs in the final was just upset cause i know what i saw reguarding one of the runs but everything worked out in the end just wanted to say i didnt want to give the impression i was a bad guy or give my brother a bad image or even the races itself so i say please excuse the way i might have came across i get real pumped up about the races when i get a chance to go dont get to go that often cause of work but just wanted to say dont pay me no attention cause im just a redneck retard about our racing hope no hard feelings keith farrow ps hope to see all yall soon at the races
you can't offend me, because i don't have any feelings...no brotha your cool, everyone gets a little excited every now and then...your cool, hope you see you guys in hazelhurst...later..
smoke