Buy one gate fee this coming Sunday....Get One free. That's right, anyone who wants to ride this coming Sunday 5-9-10, another of equal or lesser value gets to ride free.
No need to bring lunch, we will be cooking up some burgs and dogs.
Guest of honor....Travis ;)
wwwwooooottttttt is trav comming to the games???
Quote from: Andy9933 on May 07, 2010, 11:01:54 PM
wwwwooooottttttt is trav comming to the games???
I will talk to him on Sunday, I would bet yes though ;D
We will be there!
THANKS PAUL MATT HITMAN AND FAMILY AND TAMPA BAY RIDIN DIRTY YALL HAD ME A LITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN I GOT THERE WITH ALL THE WELCOMING BACK HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP WE CANT HELP WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT STILL ALIVE TO TELL THE TRAGIC STORY BUT THANKS AGAIN
Man it was just good to see you up and about!
Quote from: ex400honda on May 30, 2010, 11:54:02 PM
THANKS PAUL MATT HITMAN AND FAMILY AND TAMPA BAY RIDIN DIRTY YALL HAD ME A LITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN I GOT THERE WITH ALL THE WELCOMING BACK HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP WE CANT HELP WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT STILL ALIVE TO TELL THE TRAGIC STORY BUT THANKS AGAIN
Glad to see you and your getting around great.