8)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/DSC02056.jpg)
A-double-Men!!!
How we got there :)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_MOV02054.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=MOV02054.flv)
Got rid of the buggy ?
That boat did a fine job runnin' dry in the beginning but looks like you had to work the stick quite a bit towards the end. Sounded like a 4cyl aircraft ?
Only concern is blowing a boat over when running so close to others.
Thats cool, looks like a lot of boats were there.
I have to laugh though, when I saw that I thought how funny it is that airboaters (key word being boat) like to drive around on dry ground and utility quad riders go to great lengths to run elaborate snorkel systems to go in as deep of water as possible ;D.
oh lord. look right above the umbrella. its a silhouette of jesus. PRAISE JESUS! ;D
Quote from: foreman1 on May 07, 2010, 02:12:54 AM
Got rid of the buggy ?
That boat did a fine job runnin' dry in the beginning but looks like you had to work the stick quite a bit towards the end. Sounded like a 4cyl aircraft ?
Only concern is blowing a boat over when running so close to others.
No I still have my buggy :) I was just ridding on my brothers. It is a laser hull with a 220 gpu. If I wasnt recording, I would have jumped off. It was starting to stick, 15 gal of extra fuel, 2 people, and a loaded cooler..... I should have jumped off LOL. It was getting a little close to the other boat, there was someone that told us to hit it on in, and that other guy hadnt got set yet.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 07, 2010, 03:05:22 AM
Thats cool, looks like a lot of boats were there.
I have to laugh though, when I saw that I thought how funny it is that airboaters (key word being boat) like to drive around on dry ground and utility quad riders go to great lengths to run elaborate snorkel systems to go in as deep of water as possible ;D.
LOL never thought about it like that, but its true :) we were trying to find shade to make lunch
LOL and you dusted everyone else who was doing the same when you guys came through...... ::)
Quote from: Mudneck on May 07, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
LOL and you dusted everyone else who was doing the same when you guys came through...... ::)
All the boats were with us, and waiting on us to get up there to start lunch, LOL plus they were tellin us to get r done ;)