whos up for labelle or L-cross trails this weekend? give me a pm to set it up.
well how about saturday??????
still looking for somone to ride
lets do some 27ave sand dunes on sat 9:00am-12:00noon
you mean by the stadium by 199th??
Cops don't mind?? or get jacked :'( lol
I work on Sat but Sunday early ride off I75? or Macks?? would be great.
Then have afternoon for wife and kids to go on the boat ;D
I live off 75..
too wet out there, the dunes are awesome!!!!!!!! ive never had a problem with cops, and dont hang out long enough to get jacked if you go early you wont see anyone!!! this aint no place to set up all the gear and ride its in and out in 3-4 hours but you gotta be there around 9 am
Quote from: zman03 on August 18, 2010, 03:00:21 AM
too wet out there, the dunes are awesome!!!!!!!! ive never had a problem with cops, and dont hang out long enough to get jacked if you go early you wont see anyone!!! this aint no place to set up all the gear and ride its in and out in 3-4 hours but you gotta be there around 9 am
:D
I can how 3-4 hrs is good enough for that...
I dont mind the mud challenge but w/all the rain trails prob flooded :'(
Got my 00 warrior running again and want to take it out...
What happens after 9?? too many people or just brings more attention
I usally ride an hour, rest ride some more, rehydrate (water,gatorade) ride some more, then about 12 or 1 im out if you stay you might get a visit from some of the locals dont let anyone go for a ride on your bike or kiss it goodbye :'( :'( the place is pretty small but good enough for a workout
Quote from: zman03 on August 18, 2010, 03:12:14 AM
I usally ride an hour, rest ride some more, rehydrate (water,gatorade) ride some more, then about 12 or 1 im out if you stay you might get a visit from some of the locals dont let anyone go for a ride on your bike or kiss it goodbye :'( :'( the place is pretty small but good enough for a workout
Yeah, I wouldn't be stopped long enough for them to ask >:(