We are going to time Matt on the Big MX track........bone stock, clapped out 660 Raptor, a couple of months experience..but zero fear, and the first one to beat his lap time, wins a $100 one year pass to the motoplex.
It has to take place Saturday at the ATV games, prior to the race, you are allowed one attempt, you run 2 laps, I time the second one. First one to beat him, gets the pass.
rule me out.... he has bigger stones than I my friend. i watched him sunday :o
Sounds great
Quote from: john450r on May 04, 2010, 12:55:02 PM
Sounds great
if John wins can I have his membership ,lol
Carlini should beat him.
Andy you got a shot if you get on there before Mike does
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 06, 2010, 09:50:30 PM
Andy you got a shot if you get on there before Mike does
Dont think so hes fast
he said first one to beat the time if you can get ahead of Mike you got a shot. No doubt he's real fast I ride with him all the time. I would put him up against almost anyone