ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Andy9933 on May 03, 2010, 01:14:50 AM

Title: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: Andy9933 on May 03, 2010, 01:14:50 AM
Nice day at croom

(http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=110&pictureid=2049)

(http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=110&pictureid=2050)
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: zman03 on May 03, 2010, 01:46:40 AM
thats totally cool!!!!!! Who did you ride with? and what were you riding?
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: buythisatvstuff on May 03, 2010, 02:06:41 AM
Looks like a great day of riding to me.
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: cobrap on May 03, 2010, 02:07:59 AM
Yes, I thought that was super cool, the tracking and such.  Looked to be a GREAT day of riding!
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: bseckel on May 03, 2010, 10:26:18 AM
andy was riding his suzuki ltr450 or his raptor 700 and he was riding with Brian Green and Brian was riding his trx450er. Just a litle training for this weekends FTR race.
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: Andy9933 on May 03, 2010, 11:23:06 AM
Quote from: zman03 on May 03, 2010, 01:46:40 AM
thats totally cool!!!!!! Who did you ride with? and what were you riding?

I was on a raptor 700
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: eldiablo64 on May 03, 2010, 12:03:40 PM
went last weekend the groomed trails are awesome.you can actually enjoy riding at a moderate pace without getting beat to hell.
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: zman03 on May 03, 2010, 12:11:13 PM
I hope to ride with you guys one day!!!   you guys seem to be my kinda riders? I love Croom because of the fast,technical trails. I will be letting you guys know the next time I come up there to see if we can do some trails. I hope the next time you guys can get a helmet cam and share the video!!! or maybe some pics???
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: XtremeH18 on May 03, 2010, 01:10:49 PM
Nice!!!...   :)   

What GPS did you use?
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: Andy9933 on May 03, 2010, 06:18:52 PM
Quote from: XtremeH18 on May 03, 2010, 01:10:49 PM
Nice!!!...   :)  

What GPS did you use?

That was a app on Brian's droid cell phone. I have motion x gps app on my iPhone and it was the same.
Title: Re: Rode croom today with gps
Post by: Andy9933 on May 03, 2010, 10:13:52 PM
Quote from: zman03 on May 03, 2010, 12:11:13 PM
I hope to ride with you guys one day!!!   you guys seem to be my kinda riders? I love Croom because of the fast,technical trails. I will be letting you guys know the next time I come up there to see if we can do some trails. I hope the next time you guys can get a helmet cam and share the video!!! or maybe some pics???

We take video and pictures all the time. Visit

video

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10&order=desc

Pictures

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9