Hi Guys, i am new in this forum.
I am looking for people to ride in Highlands county, Avon Park, Sebring and Lake Placid FL.
for contact nelvick@netsolpr.com
So your looking for people to ride? ;)
Are you local? Where do you ride?
Yes, i am living in Sun & Lakes, Sebring,
I have trails here betwine Sun & Lakes and Avon Park Estates. Some times in Sebring in Snow Birds but i am bassicly alone and will be more fun ride in groups.
You mean Snowman's. I live right by it. I don't know how it got that stupid name. I just call it the mudhole. Anyway I ride in the area all the time. I have a white yfz with #122 on it. You are welcome to ride with us anytime.
Yea, thats the place.
For that type of trails, what do you like more, Utility ATV or the sport ones ?
You should check out this new mud ranch. www.dirtyfootmudranch.com It's right in the middle of Wachula, Ft. Meade, Frostproof and Avon Park. It's the largest in central Florida. Their first event is June 11th. The website has all the information you need.
Hey... Where is "Snowman's"?
It's right 👉 off FL-66 if that helps