ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 250rsith on April 27, 2010, 11:22:38 PM

Title: YFZ450R ?????
Post by: 250rsith on April 27, 2010, 11:22:38 PM
How does this quad rate? This quad looks awesome and it has crossed my mind getting one, but you don't see to many around (at least I don't) there is no representation on the PRO nationals, I think only one. Any info anybody?
Title: Re: YFZ450R ?????
Post by: 250rsith on April 29, 2010, 11:44:00 PM
Guess nobody knows nothing about this quad   :dunno.gif
Title: Re: YFZ450R ?????
Post by: Chillinthemost on April 30, 2010, 01:12:41 AM
It has done really well in the magazine shootouts. The only person on here that I know that has one is T2 but I havent ridden with him or talked to him since he has had it.  I have had an 04 and have an 06 now and I think they are great. I would love to have a new one but I need to get my son a new ride first and I would get the X model.