it was so fun and wet me and Civicfrk1 and lt80rider went it was fun in till pettey went in to the cannal agen and i sunk my bike but it was still fun
here is the movie
http://www.tarizzle.com/Brandon/videos/TheHump2.wmv
Yea it was so sweet , next sunday , ame time same place?I'm Down
y not sat cuz sunday i got to go to my pops house
cool vid. ;)
Finally, a video I could watch without having to turn the sound off. Good work.
lol
sweet video did you guys try to go through twins lakes just wondering cuz i tryed last weekend and my bike shut off and had to float it the rest of the way across
where is that
twin lakes is the big puddle at the end of hump road(the one that comes off cardsound)
you mean the water crossing
your efren its me alex my dad said yea we could go on saturday oh yea hes taking the shee.
Yo alex iss Juan wassup man,yo im goin saturday too n we gotta film that hillclimb action.LOL.n i hoep its a bti dryer so I can have more fun , lol