Gemtech will pay the $200.00 stamp on some of their suppressors. Limited offer ;)
OOOOOOOO Your killing me!!
Son wants one for his HK G3
Do they make a 50 BMG can ?? :P
Quote from: Ynot0323 on April 17, 2010, 09:30:25 AM
Do they make a 50 BMG can ?? :P
Call them, I dont see it on the website
Gemtech makes one for the Barrett. I've seen it on display at the Shot Show. Gemtech makes excellent equipment. Their "Hushpuppy" system (basically a drop in barrell for the 10-22) is amazing. All you hear when shooting it is the action moving.
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2010, 06:31:21 PM
Gemtech makes one for the Barrett. I've seen it on display at the Shot Show. Gemtech makes excellent equipment. Their "Hushpuppy" system (basically a drop in barrell for the 10-22) is amazing. All you hear when shooting it is the action moving.
The oasis product are excellent, I have a mark II pistol setup by Jim Pixley with the front sight set back so the barrel can be threaded. All the slide and springs all worked on to make it very quiet.
http://www.gem-tech.com/OASIS.html
Think its SWR makes suppressor for the barrett
of course the Outback II is not one of the models in the promotion :(
I'd like to have one for my Remington 597 in 22 Mag. ;) Anything else I'm shooting these days would need a can the size of a tractor muffler. :D
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2010, 09:58:43 PM
of course the Outback II is not one of the models in the promotion :(
You can use the 223 can (M402) on 22lr, 17hmr, 5.7 and 22 mag without a problem. The outback II is make out of alum and doesn't hold the pressure of the hotter rounds.