ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: spacerider on June 27, 2005, 01:48:26 AM

Title: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: spacerider on June 27, 2005, 01:48:26 AM
HI all - I am looking for a universal twist throttle kit for my quad - its a 2005 Polaris Phoenix I am wondering if all I can do is disconnect it from the throttle controll and leave connected to the carb and just connect the control part to the twist assy, I have found the handle bars I want and need to know about the throttle kit before I get the handle bars
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on June 28, 2005, 01:58:11 AM
JC Whitney sells on cheap.
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: spacerider on June 28, 2005, 11:45:21 PM
THANKS !! you are  a life saver - i ahve not bought anything from them in years and man have they changed
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: susieblazer on July 07, 2005, 10:49:34 PM


       DECISIONS.........DECISIONS............

      TWIST THROTTLE OR THUMB EXTENSION................



              ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: spacerider on July 08, 2005, 12:02:34 AM
Dont worry about my decision   the bike will look bad ass when i am done and the project will be dirty girls next      wait till you see the paint job i am goin to put on it
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: jwscroll on July 08, 2005, 10:17:36 AM
How about some under construction pics.
See the project in progress.
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: spacerider on July 08, 2005, 10:44:47 AM
Jon - I just moved and just trying to locate all the parts ...now i know where to get everything i need i will be getting them soon    i will take pics and show the work in progress with my bike and then i will show the work in progress on dirtgirl80 bike next
Title: Re: Need a Univeral twist throttle kit
Post by: FTR44C-REP on July 08, 2005, 11:54:04 AM
Don't do it, twist throttles suck on quads.  You'll be sorry.