Is anyone going? I am heading out approximately 7:30am on Saturday morning. ;)
I am heading down with about 6 others. Hoping to get there early friday morning, we are tenting it
Look for us...I will be in a black ford f-150 4x4 pulling a 5x10 trailer. My buddy Mark will be in a Silver Tundra. Look for us, its definately better the more people we have. 8)
thanks for the invite rancher
hows that leg pete? been out riding yet? u need to come down there ne weekend this summer, i'm telin ya it awesome :D
I will be leaving Jax around 0900 hopefully :P
Quote from: firemanjim on April 16, 2010, 02:52:33 PM
I will be leaving Jax around 0900 hopefully :P
I looked for your truck saturday afternoon and did not see it, did you make the trip?
yeah I was there ,I rode the area you said you were gonna be at a few times with the bike in the back and never saw your truck,tried to call also,Its cool,I was in the trails pretty much the whole time,Next time my friend :P
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/jims4x4/78264c34.jpg)
Hey Jim...ya going to motoplex this weekend? If so, look for us we'll be there somewhere around 1pm on saturday and will be tentin' and riding Saturday night and Sunday am.