Poll
Question:
Does anyone know of anywhere near Stuart to rent/ride atvs? My nephew wnats to do this for his birthday, maybe Okeechobee somewhere?
Option 1: help
votes: 0
Option 2: rent/ride
votes: 1
I am looking for somewhere somewhat close to home (Stuart, FL) to rent and ride ATV's. My nephew wants to do this for his birthday. I have seen a few places to ride but does anywhere rent the ATV's also? I was thinking maybe somewhere in Okeechobee, etc?
We are going to Mudmuckers this weekend in Bunnell, Fl. and I have seen a trailer out there with atv's for rent. I know its not Okechobee but he'll have a blast!
I believe there's one at the Ocala National Forrest
Try this site:
http://atvoffroadadventuretours.com/
Good luck & hope you guys have lots of fun
Keep it safe :)
Thanks for trying to help but so far no luck, mudmuckers said the guy that rented them just left because people were just trashing them and they haven't gotten someone to rent them again yet, and ocala says 18 and up only... any other ideas? Thanks for the help!!
me and my buddies ride all the time for small fee we can take u and your nephew for a ride.
I appreciate the offer for a ride but he was really wanting to go out by ourselves probably with his mom and brother and maybe a friend of his (like little atv birthday party), we have an ATV up in North Carolina but that's a little far to drive for a day and there's only one up there so we couldn't all go at the same time anyway.
I'm looking for the same except somewhere to rent and ride in the Jacksonville, FL area for my son and I. If rentals return in Bunnell, let me know! Thanks...