We are looking for 3 more UTVS (rzr's, rhinos etc) to participate in the Naples Monster Jam.
This is a 3 day (race) event. Friday April 23 (must be there by 5pm at the latest), Saturday April 24 and Sunday April 25th. YOU WILL BE PAID to participate as well as get free tickets to the event including pit passes. I am on my way to Durhamtown so if I do not answer the phone you can email me. 813-849-8933 or myltr450@gmail.com I will get back to you as soon as possible as we have VERY LIMITED phone and internet service. Once again we only need 3 more UTVs, first come first serve basis. You will be able to camp over night on premises. They DO NOT have hook ups for campers.
This is a very relaxed race and a lot of fun!!!!! Did I mention there is Money involved! :o
Jay,
see if they would be interested in a group of minis out there racing for one night. I guarantee I could get at least 10 together.
Quote from: greenmachine on April 09, 2010, 09:03:56 AM
Jay,
see if they would be interested in a group of minis out there racing for one night. I guarantee I could get at least 10 together.
Steve
Their insurance WILL NOT allow it. I even tried to have them use my son and they said no. They will not even allow me to park the RV in the pits because of the children.
10-4 just hought I would try. The smaller shows that happen at the Lakeland Civic Center have a mini quad race at intermission. Monster Jam would be way cool. Good luck in the race.
Still need a few more UTV's.......anyone up for some good fun and some $$$$$$
talk em into atvs
They are having atvs and utvs. The atvs are sport quads though
we did it years ago in Ocala,tampa & ft lauderdale its alot of fun but we did not get paid not even to cover fuel to get there still a good time have fun
o nice ya sounds like fun but i dont got utv