ok i met some guys on here today at bartow,
flea jumper,dreth nice to meet you guys look forward to riding with yall.Everyone out there today agree'd we should get together this week and ride bartow so how about thursday i should be off work if not i will call in sick ;D.
so who is coming ??
Hey man, some of us will try to go on Wednesday if the weather is OK, if is not then we will try on thursday, that way we have more chances to get some practice.
you guys just cant stop as soon as my quads put together im going to have to meet up with you guys. its either my bike or the weather that stops me from riding. :-\
I can make it on Thursday, What time?
im in for wed or thursday as luis said if its dry wed. night we're all about it, if not thursday is just as good.
Hey Kevin !!! I just talked to Richard, and he can't wait to go up there with his new toy ;D. It was fun ride yesterday, little to hot but it was OK
hey jeff they dont open till 4pm so anytime after that man i will see ya there
im off work on wednesday so that is the only time ill be able to go. if the weather is good ill be there
Is it on Wed. or Thurs.???
jeff it wed we got about 8 guys i know coming out thursday i got thursday off work already this week lol i gave up a friday off for thursday off so i can ride lol i hope it dont rain
hit me up on nextel jeff
161*195368*22
ill be there thursday im sure with kev,luis,richard,and vinny im sure we mite have more people has anyone talked to billy?
We will be out Thursday.
atvaltz: I read your PM to Mike. I would love to hug you or at least shake your hand. That was a STAND UP thing to do....The past is done. Lets move forward 8).... I am ready for a great ride!
i just hope the weather lets us ride this week its been nasty over towards tampa tonite
Oh my God, it rained like crazy tonight, I don't know in Bartow area ??? but if things keep like this we may need a boat if we want to ride something, and Coudy, I don't think Bill is going to make it, he must be playing dad now, so it will take him some time before he can come out and ride with us.
ya it rained hard over here in ruskin for a little bit i guess we will have to see how it holds up till then! ya billy had a kid and hasnt let us know how things have been goin lol.. i guess thats a good thing tho gettin him ready to ride early ;D
i'll be there thursday... it will be the first time i will have rode in like 3 months... can't wait... hope everybody makes it.
eric good to here your back my first time wa sabout a week ago lol we all got injured about the same time lol
trust me its fells like i am riding slow witch i am but i lost alot since before i wrecked lol plus i switched bikes that dont make it any better.
see ya out there
Last week we tried to go and drove an hour into a MONSOON! >:(
We are going to try again tomorrow. please keep us posted on the weather in that area.
I know what you mean about starting again :-\ My quad was down for 2 months. I had to ride my husbands with a beast of a motor in it. That was a joke LOL
Now I got mine done and I am just starting to get used to how it all works. I have not ever ridden a quad that was fully set up with good suspension until 2 weeks ago....
The weather around Tampa has been raining the past 2 days i dont know how bad it rained here today tho i was down south in port charlotte working and it rained hard for about 15 minutes or so then it was done
hey you can 2 way me if you got nextel tommorow if you want like a hour or so before you leave.I live like 20 min from bartow so i can tell ya what it looks like
161*195368*22
or if you dont got nextel call me 863-781-5387 i can give ya a update
i just listended to the weather and we have an 80% chance of T-storms today
well it rained earlier this morning very light i just checked the radar and it looks like its clear for the rest of the day.I think anyway,anyone need to know what its doing down here just hit me up i poste dmy numbers above
just got off the phone witht he track..... >:(
RAINED OUT AGAIN :'(
One day....
I will ride my quad again :'(
I guess I should invest in a jetski ::)
Quote from: atvaltz on June 30, 2005, 05:56:14 PM
well it rained earlier this morning very light i just checked the radar and it looks like its clear for the rest of the day.I think anyway,anyone need to know what its doing down here just hit me up i poste dmy numbers above
I've come to the conclusion that you can't trust radar nowadays... and our weather man/woman either. Brandon, you said it was supposed to be clear for the rest of the day? I work in Bartow (5 miles from the track) and we've had 3 different storms to come through. One of witch just finished thundering and lightning 30 mins ago >:(.
yea dammit i am getting pissed
ok i have talked to a couple guys we are gonna ride sunday out there who is game lol we will get there earlier an dget some riding in
who is coming ??
I think you guys need to fire your weather guy !!! And i think they need to bring me the supper doppler for a tune up !!! :D