Ever since the Saints won the Super Bowl, I keep hearing people talk about how dumb those people are down there. I'm not so sure about that, though. Anybody who would build a city five feet below sea level in a hurricane-prone area then fill it full of Democrats is a down-right genius. :L 2:L
I am sure with all the "Adult Entertainment" Clubs in N.O. that the Republican National Convention has had a lot of fund raising events there.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 08, 2010, 10:32:48 PM
I am sure with all the "Adult Entertainment" Clubs in N.O. that the Republican National Convention has had a lot of fund raising events there.
Good for them!! I hope they raised millions. Nothing I like better than a 10-for-1 turn on my money. 8)
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 08, 2010, 10:32:48 PM
I am sure with all the "Adult Entertainment" Clubs in N.O. that the Republican National Convention has had a lot of fund raising events there.
you're right. The dems couldn't be bothered with a mere show. They were either out with their mistresses, hiding their love children, disposing of their mistresses, or buying new cigars with which to molest their mistresses ;)