(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/quadseries.jpg)
This sounds awesome!!!! ;D
so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?
Quote from: bseckel on April 08, 2010, 05:13:53 PM
so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?
I just changed it to $15.00. Practice fee covers the grooming between the practice and the race.
There is no gate fee, so don't forget you can bring your family in to watch you can for free. Obviously if they want to ride, they just pay the normal rates.
Would like some input on the classes too, especially the mini classes.
so this series is on the big track up front or?
Quote from: dirtslinger on April 08, 2010, 07:41:52 PM
so this series is on the big track up front or?
Big track up front. We have tamed it down a little and will be making some more changes before the season starts.
it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D
Quote from: Mik__808 on April 08, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D
That would be awesome Mike :)
hmmmm....... ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on April 08, 2010, 06:55:01 PM
Quote from: bseckel on April 08, 2010, 05:13:53 PM
so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?
I just changed it to $15.00. Practice fee covers the grooming between the practice and the race.
There is no gate fee, so don't forget you can bring your family in to watch you can for free. Obviously if they want to ride, they just pay the normal rates.
Would like some input on the classes too, especially the mini classes.
sounds good but i counldnt pay my family to watch me race ;D
Paul,
the class structures look pretty good. The minis are cvt drive classes?
Do you have protest rules in place?
It keeps the playing field some what level.
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?
I know I may get slack for posting this, but it is a necessary evil if you are gonna have a real series with prizes.
Quote from: greenmachine on April 09, 2010, 07:04:28 PM
Paul,
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?
Paul has a lot of pratice in tear down and measure. rolback1 <sofa peeky> rolback1
Dude what you thinkin lets make sure your better 1st. your crazy.
love ya man.
Quote from: Mik__808 on April 08, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D
Guys we need a strong showing this is what north florida needs. A Quad series.
Quote from: greenmachine on April 09, 2010, 07:04:28 PM
Paul,
the class structures look pretty good. The minis are cvt drive classes?
Do you have protest rules in place?
It keeps the playing field some what level.
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?
I know I may get slack for posting this, but it is a necessary evil if you are gonna have a real series with prizes.
Very valid questions, we will give it some thought.
Chad from ECP minis has offered to be the Kids Advocate on the class rules.
Wish i was closer i might make a couple
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple
Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
We added another mini class.
Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple
Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet
Quote from: john450r on April 13, 2010, 02:33:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple
Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet
Not yet, Wienen and Creamer are hitting it 4th gear pinned and Matt can't get that fast on the approach yet.
new mini class?? details...
Quote from: jeremynkristi on April 13, 2010, 10:26:46 PM
new mini class?? details...
3rd one down on the flyer....0-100cc 5-7 ;)
Quote from: Paul_S on April 13, 2010, 05:17:26 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 13, 2010, 02:33:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple
Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet
Not yet, Wienen and Creamer are hitting it 4th gear pinned and Matt can't get that fast on the approach yet.
I dont think a stock bike can.
Hello PEOPLE!,
I am new to this forum thing but I ride at the plex all the time, I am 15 and am wondering if I can race my kfx 450 in the series, if so what class will I run?
Quote from: 08KFX450r on April 18, 2010, 10:30:34 AM
Hello PEOPLE!,
I am new to this forum thing but I ride at the plex all the time, I am 15 and am wondering if I can race my kfx 450 in the series, if so what class will I run?
Hi, we can find you a class based on your skill level. :)
Ok thanks, I usually race on the featured weekends, I placed second in the BIG track race.