ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: sgtbandit on April 08, 2010, 02:49:21 PM

Title: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: sgtbandit on April 08, 2010, 02:49:21 PM
If anyone is considering this type, I recommend it, it just goes thru the 23 dollar cover.
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: jrpro130 on April 08, 2010, 08:50:22 PM
they stole the MIMB design, sad to say but that could have been done for just over 50 bucks...if that! I do em all the time. 

The only thing I am jealous of is they use REAL BLACK pvc...I'm stuck with white pvc with tape
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: OPowersports on April 08, 2010, 10:48:06 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on April 08, 2010, 08:50:22 PM
they stole the MIMB design, sad to say but that could have been done for just over 50 bucks...if that! I do em all the time. 

The only thing I am jealous of is they use REAL BLACK pvc...I'm stuck with white pvc with tape
You can buy Black pvc (abs plastic) and fittings through www.mscdirect.com and have the stuff shipped to your door.
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: jrpro130 on April 09, 2010, 05:02:33 AM
I can't find it, you got a page #?
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: OPowersports on April 10, 2010, 03:09:31 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on April 09, 2010, 05:02:33 AM
I can't find it, you got a page #?
http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/GSDRVSM?PACACHE=000000134133610  is where it starts.
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: sgtbandit on April 13, 2010, 12:19:36 AM
you could, but it is so much easier just buying the kit, your paying for convience.
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: montel on April 15, 2010, 12:41:05 AM
nice pipe
Title: Re: Installed extreme snorkel
Post by: crom A zone on April 15, 2010, 01:13:21 AM
cant see spending so much cash on something i build for $40 bucks  so i guess if few hundred bucks is worth convinance lucky i dont live by u because i would be rich and you broke