ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: vdubspeed on April 07, 2010, 01:36:53 AM

Title: So I say I'm headin to the plex this Friday and wife says...
Post by: vdubspeed on April 07, 2010, 01:36:53 AM
she wants to tag along. Says she'll put the kids in daycare and wants to come ride.

Now she has a 97 suzuki quadrunner 2X4 250cc with a winch. I have a 05 450r. I wanted to come ride the track but if she comes we'll just trail ride.

That being said...how does the 7 mile loop look. She's not afraid of a little mud but both of our machines are pansies in anything to nasty.

Thanks,

Jason from Valdosta GA.
Title: Re: So I say I'm headin to the plex this Friday and wife says...
Post by: Paul_S on April 07, 2010, 11:20:57 AM
Hey Jason, she will have a good time, the 7 mile loop is being groomed tomorrow, we are just on our way to resurrect the old intermediate track and pull it out of the loop.

100% dry route down to the trails.

We are going to work on a new exit for the Witches Coven (3 mile trail) too.

Yesterday I built an earth roadway to the old peewee and groomed that back to spec. One corner is still under water on the old peewee, but we re-routed the track around it.
Title: Re: So I say I'm headin to the plex this Friday and wife says...
Post by: john450r on April 07, 2010, 12:25:09 PM
Paul you and matt are busting but around there i cant wait to get back up there
Title: Re: So I say I'm headin to the plex this Friday and wife says...
Post by: vdubspeed on April 07, 2010, 05:18:51 PM
great. She needs a good trip! hasn't ridden in years!

thanks for all hardwork :)