;) :o 8)
Gates open for our "5th Annual Cinco de Muddo" Spring Break Gone WILD event Friday April 30th @ 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday May 2nd @ 5:00pm. 25 mile trail ride Saturday morning 10:30. Mud races Saturday afternoon after trail ride. Entertainment by Scubba Steve Friday night and Saturday night starting @ 8:00pm. The Band "FAKAHATCHEE" @ 9:00pm Saturday night followed by T-Shirt contest. Weekend pass $40 or all Ladies arriving before 5:00pm on Friday 1/2 price.
I know there are alot of events going on in Florida this weekend. We want to take this time to thank all of you that support L-Cross. With 4 weekends in a month I am so sorry you have to choose. Hope everyone has a SAFE & FUN time where ever you go to play!!!
Please visit our web site, we have changed some event dates!!
www.l-cross.com
Well have a good time. We already comitted to another event last month for these dates :-[
think i can pull this one off since l cross is best place in florida to party and ride plus scuba steve and faxchate is amzing
I am so ready to get out there and SET THEM FREE!!! Only 8 more days! <nanaparty>
i still so confused on where to go i leaning more towrds l cross tho
This date is the date we have had up on the Web Site since September 2009. Last month we had over 5,000 fliers go out with this date. I'm sorry we can't change it. We did change alot of the other dates that would have been the same weekend of TCR or RNYC though so you won't have to choose. I'm sorry.
I guess it is probably a good thing though. Remember when you had just a few legal places to choose from. Have fun & be safe! See ya in JUNE! Not JULY we backed it up to the weekend before the 4th. The LUAU Party will be June 25th-27th!
I am hating having to miss your May event. You DO go out of your way to have a good party. Hoping without problems at this point to be there in June.
I will be there, L cross has never disappointed. Can't wait.
gonna try and convince my freinds to come, if not looks like i am gonna fly solo so if u see my bike i down to ride
:-\ :-\
I know this is crazy for some of you. I am so sorry. We have advertised this date since September of 09 and have over 5,000 fliers out for this event. At this point it would be insane to change. Also, you can look at it this way, L-Cross will be atv friendly if all of the big trucks are at TCR!
We have some GREAT events planned for Saturday. Saturday morning 10:00am 25 mile trail ride. When everyone gets back we will start the RACES!!
We will have 3 classes this time! Paying :Fp, :Sp & :Tp places!
1) Side by Sides
2) Sport Quads
3) All other 4 wheelers
Mark is laying out a new track for this. It will be over a mile long. :Clap.gif
Swimming hole will be ready for this event. New white sand and all groomed!
We hope to have some special entertainment for Friday & Saturday nights too!!! :hotty2.gif
It looks like this weekend is going to be AWESOME weather...........sunny and warm.........I hate it when it is too cold and I have to keep clothes on!!! Hurry up Friday!
Ive never been to any events in FL got invited to another event for this weekend but trying to find an event that is more ATV friendly. Can you guys give some advice.
Hey JeepGirl, Are you the one with those Big Beautiful fake Boobies?
And when I say "fake" I mean that in a very good way :-*
Quote from: bbat64 on April 27, 2010, 04:27:25 PM
Ive never been to any events in FL got invited to another event for this weekend but trying to find an event that is more ATV friendly. Can you guys give some advice.
where would that be?
TCR
Quote from: deezull on April 27, 2010, 04:31:25 PM
Hey JeepGirl, Are you the one with those Big Beautiful fake Boobies?
And when I say "fake" I mean that in a very good way :-*
You had everything right except the "fake" part. I only have what God gave me.....they are 100% real and they are SPECTACULAR! ;)
You had everything right except the "fake" part. I only have what God gave me.....they are 100% real and they are SPECTACULAR! ;)
[/quote]
Haha.. I think you need to just send over a Pic of them to me and that will tell me if those are the ones I'm thinking of ;)
This weekend will be more atv friendly @ L-Cross due to TCR having trucks gone wild, most trucks will probably go there.
2 more days of work. i just wanna say sorry to all my freinds b day is this weekend and whole group is going else where so i gonna follow them. i def will be at l cross the next event with the crew because l cross is best place
It's ok, that's what it's all about Matt. Have Fun! Catch you next time!
Loaded up and ready to roll. Ready for one awesome weekend!!!
I'm still up in the air i cant decide where to go
if you never been to l cross i think u should deff go i am upset i missing this one but i will be at next 1