Well my dad and i just went on vacation to durhamtown plantation up in Union point,Ga. Man that place was the best riding spot i have ever been to. On all of the trails there was at least one jump. there was three motocross tracks.(1 peewee, two non peewee) one of the advanced tracks was 2 miles long ;D. They have a drag strip and hill climbs. If anyone is subscribed to dirtwheels it was on page 92 of the july issue. This place was the best ;D
Taking off.
[attachment deleted by admin]
flying through the air on a 65 foot table.
[attachment deleted by admin]
my dad may not be the best camera man but.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
he sure is a good one ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
My dad didnt prepare on me flying that high. :) He says he was going for that shot ;D :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
different parts of the track..
[attachment deleted by admin]
slidin..
[attachment deleted by admin]
COOL PICS!!!
I also went riding in tennesee. heres me and my dads buddy doing wheelies. :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
It looks like you had a killer vacation. It also looks like you have one great dad.
Yea!! the vacation was awesome and my dad and i say you are right. :)
Nice pics. I am going to DP in 1.5 months. I would like to talk to you some more about some details later on.
nice air and good pics wheelieboy :o................sweet
thanxs man. First time i ever hit a 65 foot table. ;D
Sweet pics man I want to go ther soon, ;D keep it up
Nice , Sweet Air , i wanna go there..lol . Nice bike.It's my dream bike.
Nice pics, keep them coming ;)
Looks fun, are there alot of trails too? and is the campground full hookups??
i wish i was there ;D
nice wheelies ;D
Thanxs guys. ;D And to answer susie blazers questions there is 141 miles of trails. some are Dirtbike only. And i think around 90% of the trails are one way.
sweet pics man and congrats on the 65 footer. pics look sick. LOL i like those BOOTS ur wearing lol.
raptorboy
man! dirhamtown looks like a wicked place to ride! how far away is it from middleburg(near jacksonville) ? ???
how big is the property that its on and how much is it to ride? have u been to the dirtfarm in georgia?
20 bucks for an adult for one day. i think its fifteen or ten for kids. Timewise it takes about the same time it would take to get to atlanta. From port st.lucie it took 8 hours. the property is 7,ooo acres
WOW!! sweet pics!lol
nice air dude, gotta ride at a track with ya 1 day
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 26, 2005, 06:13:56 PM
It looks like you had a killer vacation. It also looks like you have one great dad.
im the dad ,tyou
I don't have any children.
he meant thank you, when he said tyou. :) incase you thought it was sumthin else.
how many frequent flyer mile did you rack up? i mean,...damn man :o
Quote from: johnnygun on July 03, 2005, 05:59:30 PM
how many frequent flyer mile did you rack up? i mean,...d**n man :o
Lol. i probaly only flew for a mile total .lol ;)
nice air time
I've been there a couple of times and every time I see pictures I miss it more. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Dang Wheelie Boy.
You get to ride all over!
I didn't even realize that was you at Eureka last weekend. I was on the black 450R.
Next time you and your pop are road tripping it, let me know, I'll make the trip for some aggressive riding.
Hope the arm is better.
Uncle Rico
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:26:39 PM
Dang Wheelie Boy.
You get to ride all over!
I didn't even realize that was you at Eureka last weekend. I was on the black 450R.
Next time you and your pop are road tripping it, let me know, I'll make the trip for some aggressive riding.
Hope the arm is better.
Uncle Rico
I saw you before the ride started, talking to someone, so i didnt want to interupt. Sounds good about the road tripping except we probably won't be going to durhamtown anytime soon. And thanxs about the arm.