ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Holeshot36 on April 02, 2010, 11:09:10 PM

Title: what class for dade city?
Post by: Holeshot36 on April 02, 2010, 11:09:10 PM
I want to start racing the dade city quad series and not sure what class I should race? I'm 27(will be 28 in june) and raced b class in ftr xc. My quad is setup for xc also. I've raced ssqsa in c class a couple years ago and I could finish in the top three but feel I'm a little faster now but no way to gauge. As I understand it you can race a age class and a skill level class? I only want to start off racing one class. I'm thinking I should race the novice class? Does this sound about right or what do you recommend?
Title: Re: what class for dade city?
Post by: trx#9 on April 03, 2010, 12:31:15 AM
Novice or 25 plus.
Title: Re: what class for dade city?
Post by: Holeshot36 on April 03, 2010, 01:39:36 AM
Ok thanks, I'll try the novice class. ;D