We have made a few changes recently to the big track, hopefully it will be a little less susceptible to flooding. Today we put in a new option on the double coming out of the big corner at the end of the back straightaway. We put in a higher...closer takeoff option. here are some shots of Matt testing it out.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/matt1.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/matt2.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/matt3.jpg)
is that Matt with a chest protector on..... IF SO, FINALLY!!!!
Quote from: flahondafam on April 02, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
is that Matt with a chest protector on..... IF SO, FINALLY!!!!
Yeah it is, we still can't talk him into goggles, but we are going in the right direction with the chest protector. 8)
Baby steps.... Im very glad to see that he is gotten closer to being fully protected
looks like he buys his shirts from larry the cable guy :)
I guess you build it and Matt is the crash test dummie. lol
Glad to see Matt wearing protective gear. the improvements are going to be awsome.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on April 03, 2010, 04:14:02 AM
I guess you build it and Matt is the crash test dummie. lol
Glad to see Matt wearing protective gear. the improvements are going to be awsome.
Yeah pretty much, ever since he has been hitting the freestyle ramp he is now hitting the mx track a lot. I think he considers himself a younger, more handsome version of TRX 9 :-\
Quote from: flahondafam on April 02, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
is that Matt with a chest protector on..... IF SO, FINALLY!!!!
Yeah I noticed that too.
Quote from: Paul_S on April 03, 2010, 11:15:01 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on April 03, 2010, 04:14:02 AM
I guess you build it and Matt is the crash test dummie. lol
Glad to see Matt wearing protective gear. the improvements are going to be awsome.
Yeah pretty much, ever since he has been hitting the freestyle ramp he is now hitting the mx track a lot. I think he considers himself a younger, more handsome version of JRogers :-\
/edit