ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Chillinthemost on April 01, 2010, 01:09:40 AM

Title: Chevy tough
Post by: Chillinthemost on April 01, 2010, 01:09:40 AM
 Bo and Luke got nothing on the fall guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAIDqyi2XsM&feature=player_embedded
Title: Re: Chevy tough
Post by: trx#9 on April 01, 2010, 01:39:06 AM
Damn, that was a good show.  ;D
Title: Re: Chevy tough
Post by: Anoriginal on April 01, 2010, 05:48:38 PM
I remember staying up to watch that as a kid. Made me want to be a stunt man.

Not sure what happened to me  ???
Title: Re: Chevy tough
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 02, 2010, 03:40:07 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 01, 2010, 05:48:38 PM
I remember staying up to watch that as a kid. Made me want to be a stunt man.

Not sure what happened to me  ???


I don't know what happened to you, but it must have been quite traumatic for you to end up a lawyer  ;) .  I actually was a bounty hunter for a while, but it was never like the show. That was a great show though. Always liked that intro song.