Way to go with the overall win in Sponsor Cup brother!!! ;)
Hard to run them young uns' at 35 years old!! ???
Mad props to you. It gives me some hope that I can shake these injuries and rust
off and get back out there!!
Great victory for us old guys!
jt
Wow, I didnt know who you were except by screen name.
Congrats on the win!! 8)
long over due...you've been close many times but robbed...congrats....
Good job old man.
-713
Thanks guys, finally got that first one out of the way so now it's time to get on a roll. :drive.gif
Congrats man!!!
Hey Old Man! I'm so happy for you! I hope you weren't super sore the next day. Haha! ;)
-Shorty Doherty
Guess the Viagra worked !!! :D
Good job Eric
THE #2 crew
Quote from: JDMXKID on March 29, 2010, 10:52:00 AM
Hey Old Man! I'm so happy for you! I hope you weren't super sore the next day. Haha! ;)
-Shorty Doherty
Nah not to sore just a bruised knee from getting after it. How are you doing you had a nasty spill?
Quote from: RTN on March 29, 2010, 12:50:30 PM
Guess the Viagra worked !!! :D
Good job Eric
THE #2 crew
It does get the blood flowing...... ;)
Thanks all...
no viagra needed there.. i am sure with that kind of power hp he got a rise :o
good job eric!
congrats to all the teams riders for riding well both local and in alabama
a special shout out to the number 2 crew even when things were going backwards tc was able to put on a great charge late on saturday and put on some great riding and qualify well in production A and he won sundays open A class moto I am sure this is only a start of a great season for them and i am proud to be a part of it :ThumbsUp.gif
also good job to joey pulisfer and family for the sweep in the 50 class way to go !!!!!!
steve
Way to go Erik!
Way to carry the flag for us "old dudes". :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: trx#9 on March 29, 2010, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: JDMXKID on March 29, 2010, 10:52:00 AM
Hey Old Man! I'm so happy for you! I hope you weren't super sore the next day. Haha! ;)
-Shorty Doherty
Nah not to sore just a bruised knee from getting after it. How are you doing you had a nasty spill?
I'm fine, just sore in your typical areas. I got a cat scan Saturday night and they said everything looked normal. So I should make a full recovery! Thanks for asking. I only wish I could remember everything? Haha.
But once again, Congratulations! Now I don't want to hear anymore nagging come out of you! :P
You were right u did what u said u were going to do... Way to b Faster OLD GUY......
congrats on the win Eric. sorry its so late haven't been on here in a while. it's a hell of a task to out run them younguns. I tried to for several years in the harescrambles and the closest i got was third place. good going and keep up the good work.
Quote from: tony pitts on May 26, 2010, 06:50:02 PM
congrats on the win Eric. sorry its so late haven't been on here in a while. it's a hell of a task to out run them younguns. I tried to for several years in the harescrambles and the closest i got was third place. good going and keep up the good work.
Thank you Tony, us old fellas got to stick together. ;)
It's good to here from you! I hope things are getting better for you and your family, I know the heeling process sucks.
Keep in touch,
Erik
Eric,
Thanks for sacrificing your 1st moto and not running me over. I do appreciate and definitely owe you one.
Quote from: KFXracer13 on May 27, 2010, 09:05:40 PM
Eric,
Thanks for sacrificing your 1st moto and not running me over. I do appreciate and definitely owe you one.
No problem, you looked like a deer in head lights. :drive.gif rolback1
I don't know man, I think Kyle would of made for some awesome traction, or put him IN traction,
and set you up B E A U 'tifully for the turn Eric! Decisions, decisions...
Kidding aside, glad both you two are ok :)