ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: big-daddy on March 28, 2010, 04:10:43 PM

Title: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: big-daddy on March 28, 2010, 04:10:43 PM
Son shooting MP5 with suppressor




Full auto M4


Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: Anoriginal on March 28, 2010, 05:24:02 PM
  ;D   :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: GetRwet on March 28, 2010, 07:33:44 PM
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/129fs916747.gif)
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: Baileygunns on March 28, 2010, 08:29:36 PM
Get him off his heals... Lean into it...

Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: big-daddy on March 28, 2010, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on March 28, 2010, 08:29:36 PM
Get him off his heals... Lean into it...



he got better after a few mags  ;)


Quote from: GetRwet on March 28, 2010, 07:33:44 PM
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/129fs916747.gif)

I hope you are not taking a dump on wash load. 
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: foreman1 on March 29, 2010, 12:21:53 AM
Good job , but dont deplete your inventory too much.
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: big-daddy on March 29, 2010, 12:46:38 AM
Quote from: foreman1 on March 29, 2010, 12:21:53 AM
Good job , but dont deplete your inventory too much.

If you talking about ammo, I'm a NRA Certified Reloader  ;D
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: buythisatvstuff on March 29, 2010, 05:56:25 PM
Just be careful Jr. doesn't pull one  of these  :o


Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: big-daddy on March 29, 2010, 05:58:32 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on March 29, 2010, 05:56:25 PM
Just be careful Jr. doesn't pull one  of these  :o





saw that before
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: klutchbuster400 on April 02, 2010, 01:04:19 AM
That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: quadracer1992 on April 04, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 02, 2010, 01:04:19 AM
That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!
wait, shooting yourself is fun? and how exactly did that happen? did the round explode inside the gun?
Title: Re: Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season
Post by: klutchbuster400 on April 05, 2010, 03:05:21 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 04, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 02, 2010, 01:04:19 AM
That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!
wait, shooting yourself is fun? and how exactly did that happen? did the round explode inside the gun?

Obviously I'm not talking about the video... Just because it's the post above me doesn't exactly mean mine is tied to it :P.