(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_IMG_3037.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=IMG_3037.flv)
Not bad for his age :ThumbsUp.gif he can make that thing go anywhere he wants. There are few things lately that bring a smile to my face and he is one of them! ;D
He is 2 and a half??? Holly crap, I remember pics of him suckin a boob. rolback1
LMAO yup
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_IMG_3037.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=IMG_3037.flv)
:ThumbsUp.gif
notifying the authorites as i type. 2 year old on a 4 wheeler? that right there is child endagerment. ;D ;D
looks good. ;D
Very cool. I had to take away motorized things like,go cart,golf cart ATV;s etc... when my daughters were 6-8 until they learned how to ride a bicycle. Now they are well rounded and want the keys to the car ???
Quote from: gery350 on March 27, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
notifying the authorites as i type. 2 year old on a 4 wheeler? that right there is child endagerment. ;D ;D
looks good. ;D
LOL you know I even thought about the no helment no post rule we use to have when I posted it. ;)
Quote from: Mudneck on March 27, 2010, 12:53:58 PM
Very cool. I had to take away motorized things like,go cart,golf cart ATV;s etc... when my daughters were 6-8 until they learned how to ride a bicycle. Now they are well rounded and want the keys to the car ???
LMAO holy crap I didnt think about that :o
Sorry guys I didnt realize I posted the same video twice here is the other one I wanted to post ::)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_IMG_3040.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=IMG_3040.flv)