Did anyone in Naples here about the murder that happend today? From what I hear it was on randall BLVD, like 4 dead or something. That's like 5 min from my house :o
looks like that lakemarykid guy struck again :-\
I wonder where 1fast250r is at ? :-\ Hes from there. Could be behind it. :o
Quote from: Quad32x on June 26, 2005, 02:11:07 PM
I wonder where 1fast250r is at ? :-\ Hes from there. Could be behind it. :o
Did you guys really beat him that bad up at saltsdale? :D
Would have if he would of showed up ! ;D But claims he had to save money to go to Daytona next weekend. ::) They must be having a Sausage Head convention going on !!! ;D ;D ;D
They just had it on the local news. And said it's probaly drug related because they found pot plants. At this time they won't release any names. ::) By the way if you're close by it's the pink house with a white fence. ::)
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=3707&z=3&p=
Quote from: Quad32x on June 26, 2005, 02:11:07 PM
I wonder where 1fast250r is at ? :-\ Hes from there. Could be behind it. :o
Some guy on a quadzilla passed me on the side of the road wile I was driving down the road so I stoped him and beat him to death with my tool.
Quote from: Quad32x on June 26, 2005, 02:28:05 PM
Would have if he would of showed up ! ;D But claims he had to save money to go to Daytona next weekend. ::) They must be having a Sausage Head convention going on !!! ;D ;D ;D
A big sausage tail gate party all day Sat. You should come over and I will give you all you can eat. Hell I even supply the long necks. ;D ;D :D
LMAO !!!!! ;D ;D ;D Thats too funny. :D Must be a hellva man to be able to beat another man to death with your tool !!! :o ;D ;D Shezzssssh !!!! ;D ;D
When ever you guys post ATTN: Naples (update) most of us are thinking it's going to be about Bad Luck Prairie. I was hoping for some good news. :(
you can kiss good news goodbye when it comes to the squares. bottom line they do not want anyone in there....