shawn :dunno.gif
he was pretty active on here then all of a sudden....nothing, anyone heard from him lately :dunno.gif
I think he is running the gncc circuit. Think he may have the point lead over Borich. :P
I think he hurt himself during training before the 1st GNCC race and had to have surgery again.... That is if we are talking about the same Shawn.
accually mindi is right he hurt himself getting ready for the GNCC. and He is now off the bike for a little while. He told me no surgery needed as of right now.
same shawn i believe.... he was a big poster down to nothing :dunno.gif
Man! What a shame :'( he was gonna rule the GNCC this year I bet! :o
Seriously though, that does suck, hope he gets better soon.
what did he injure :dunno.gif his shoulder :dunno.gif i know he had some shoulder problems, hope everything turns out ok
Believe so... Shoulder issues
Must be so bad he can't even type? :o ;D