ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Jeff L on March 10, 2010, 07:16:17 PM

Title: No SMRS Race at the 'Plex next Month????
Post by: Jeff L on March 10, 2010, 07:16:17 PM
Just read on the other site that another park was hosting the SMRS race in April.. What's up Bossman???
Title: Re: No SMRS Race at the 'Plex next Month????
Post by: Paul_S on March 10, 2010, 08:55:58 PM
I cancelled it, our mud pit area is still flooded and I don't think I can get it dry in time.

We may take a race later in the year if someone cancels.  ;D
Title: Re: No SMRS Race at the 'Plex next Month????
Post by: Jeff L on March 10, 2010, 08:57:53 PM
Thanks Bossman
Title: Re: No SMRS Race at the 'Plex next Month????
Post by: DALEQUAD on March 10, 2010, 10:08:07 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on March 10, 2010, 08:55:58 PM
I cancelled it, our mud pit area is still flooded and I don't think I can get it dry in time.

We may take a race later in the year if someone cancels.  ;D

mud pit flooded :dunno.gif

thats kinda an oxy moron isnt it :dunno.gif  kinda like clean dirt wanted, military intelligence