We need a new section just for jokes, most forums have a joke section and it seems as if the Open Discussion forum is 75% jokes, the jokes push all the important things to the bottom and we loose track of them.
im always up for a joke section ;)
Yea thats a great idea.
I like that idea as well. It is getting pretty annoying seeing a ton of joke posts, when there are a bunch of important posts getting pushed down the list.
How bout we just make a stick topic, and put all the jokes there?
If that would work then I think it would have already happend... just without out the sticky. There was a topic already called Jokes. It had a few, but then more kept popping up in new topics. I think a completely new Section would help alot more.
Not too get off topic. But another reason some posts are getting pushed down is, people aren't putting topics in the right forums. IE "YFZ no charge?" and "ONF review", not pointing fingers but both of those topics should be in another forum.
So how about that new joke forum?? Things are really starting to get a little crazy in the open forum.
joke, and maybe funny picture section too.
I'm bringing it up to Bones today. Thanks for the suggestion. I think it's a good one.
I think I'll be supplying most of the "funnies" for the new section. ;D
Done. It's a child board under the Open Discussion forum.
Thanks, looks good
Good job on the new sections. Both were good ideas and much needed!!