have any suggestionsof some things to help it look better i thinnk im gonna paint the gas tank black(http://img145.echo.cx/img145/7296/27dy.jpg)
I'd say take the FMF, UNI, Yamaha, and 350... stickers off. Take the headlights offand make a lil hood out of like sheet metal. Take those goofy ugly stickers off the front fenders. Looks like you lost the other 3/4 of the graphics kit. And cut the plastics.
That thing looks too clean to paint the tank. I am not a big sticker fan either.
cut the fenders for sure man, my 01 looks much better, sorry i dont have a pic of just the bike but here you can see it with the cut fenders
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/025_25.jpg)
an heres my dads 97 warrior
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/dualexhaust1.jpg
it loks pretty good to me, i would take off the headlights and take that black part of the fenders.
Hey man, that quads looks very nice like that, I woudn't paint the tank, if you want to put some money and time on it suspension, nerf bars, some people likes to cut the fenders I'm not one of them, but thats something you can do anyways and cost you no money ;D
cut fenders remove all stickers and for pete's sake don't paint anything!
100% agreed. :D