I havent been out there in some time was gonna go out tomm which will be sunday the 27th. If anyone wants to come out we should be there around 9-10am.
I would like to come. But have never been and need directions. Comeing from I-95m and baymeadows
Wish I could...I am hanging out around the house getting ready for mototplex next weekend. Its going to be an awsome weekend of riding and only about an hour and a half down I-10. You guyz have fun today and hit me up if anyone wants to head over there next weekend.
Hey dubs go down 95 south to SR207 head west till u get to Hastings,left at the light in town by a gas station/Fried chicken place.(good place to eat)
head south (left) on that rd till you get to a rd called Ried PackingHouse rd.Just past a windmill looking thing on the right side of the rd.Take
this rd to the very end it will turn left keep going ,you will see a lot of trucks parked.....stop have fun!!!!!!!!!
450 did you make it to hastings, if so how was the riding.
It was great. We rode for about 4 hrs. Some of the trails were tight for the rzr but we made the best of it. ALOT of NASTY CLAY HOLES. I do believe if we hadnt left we were really close to having stuff break.
I would have liked to make it , had my daughter for the weekend . post next ride still havent rode there yet.
I also live in Jacksonville by Kernan and Hickory Creek Blvd. Seen alot of post about Hastings but I have a couple questions. Is a legal place to ride and what does it cost? Also, is it kid friendly or are the trails mostly mud and water. Any information would be great.
Thanks
sent you a pm.
:o can I get the same info. I'm in baymeadows and just know of a few local spots.
Free
Legal
My boys both ride out there but they have been riding since they were 4 and are 9/11 now. Alot of holes you can go around some times you just hook the rope up to them and help them thru.
THE HOLES ARE DEEP. But alot of folks ride on 26 stockers out there also.
you guys should head to motoplex this weekend....40 miles on the other side of I-75. There is a few of us going to be down there all weekend. Its a great place to ride and definately kid friendly, my 9 year old tags along and loves it!!! Hit me up if anyone decides to make the trip.
Keith 233-7076
Quote from: GhostRider90 on March 04, 2010, 12:46:34 AM
you guys should head to motoplex this weekend....40 miles on the other side of I-75. There is a few of us going to be down there all weekend. Its a great place to ride and definately kid friendly, my 9 year old tags along and loves it!!! Hit me up if anyone decides to make the trip.
Keith 233-7076
sorry...this was my post, didn't realize my son was signed on. Give me a shout.
were heading out there in the morning if anyone wants to ride.
what time are you heading out there...not sure i can make it but going to try....