We are from out of state and have two kids that ride with us on the back of our atvs. I have those Kimpex add on seats and want to find out if I will pass. ::)
Looking at everyone saying the cops love to write tickets I dont want to make it an expensive trip. :(
no they are not allowed now how strict I cant tell you I stoped going when they passed the law
Florida law says if the unit was designed for one rider, only one rider allowed.
I ride two up all the time but I only ride on private land.
Thanks. I Know that in the U.P you can not ride double but in MI here everyone does it. Not a big deal
I was at Delancy last weekend and 90% of the people were riding 2 up on single seaters. I do not think it is enforced.
Thanks, Im not out to break laws but i can not take two extra atvs with us. Not enough room in the toy hauler.