If anyone is interested there is a flat track race in carnersville georgia and we are trying to get some more atv's to come. The race is March 27th and is anyone is interested just send a reply and let me know. Thanks
Give us more info.
Brady, Jody, Justin, Kyle, Allan, Cody, Mike, and myself will come try it out.
What is the turn out like, what kind of classes? Track surface?
Thanks
Wayne
I'd be down for some GA red clay
I had Justin unload your engine and put it in the cart today. So we should be able to have you ripping out there on the Raptor soon. I know you can't wait.
Yeah man. It's been awhile :(
sounds good guys. where all do yall race at n florida?
None of us race flat track in FL anymore. We race MX and ride TT on a private track at my buddy's place. We have a little experience with the roundy round though, so we know whats up ;) ;) ;) How big is the track? Is it a kart track or car track? Is it just flat track, or is there a possibility of a little TT action too? Also, any mini quads? I know of several fast 50's & 70's that would come.
its a 1/4 mile flat track. I wish they had some tt but its just flat track race. The race is just big bikes though. What all are you guys riding?
I have a Raptor. The other bikes are YFZ's, LTR450's, 450R's, KFX450's, and a 250R.
Of course they're all stock.... ;) ;) ;)
Quote from: Fast66071 on February 22, 2010, 10:16:55 PM
I have a Raptor. The other bikes are YFZ's, LTR450's, 450R's, KFX450's, and a 250R.
Of course they're all stock.... ;) ;) ;)
Yea ,and there just trail bikes right ;D
Yep.
sounds good. They run a 2-stroke class and a 4-stroke class so hopefully we will have a good turn out in the atv class. And yea we pretty much have stock rides lol
What are we racin for? Money? Trophies?
i think trophies which sucks but im not 100% sure
Quote from: ddd_27 on February 23, 2010, 03:02:46 AM
i think trophies which sucks but I'm not 100% sure
there will be a money class,at least thats what the web sight shows ,here is the page,
http://www.semdtra.com/Page2.html (http://www.semdtra.com/Page2.html)
good deal. 50% payback. So about how many of you guys might come?