Who going this weekend?
I'll be there.
Kyle 713
We will be there
Well we had a great turn out last night. Them little minis were battling like crazy they had some good racing going on.
Ryland keep up the good work.
Jam keep your head up and start looking forward, you got it in you you can do it.
thank you mr wayn
That was Jam Wayne lol. If I can get him to be alil more aggressive on passing :( lol.It was an awesome turnout last night. Racing was good in all classes but that mini class was sick! DC this weekend and Wayne you guys should come out.
Jam just keep telling yourself " I know I can "
Let me see whats going on next weekend. Justin's 17th birthday is Tuesday, so I know he will want to go ride somewhere. Never been to DC, how is the track compaired to what we have been running at Bartow.
How was the big boy classes last night?
jt
I think 12 or 13 of us.
With of course Kyle and Brandon out front...
Nice turnout. When there are no Dade or SSQSA races, then they will
probably continue to have a good turnout.
I will be out there when I heal up.
jt