ANYBODY GOING TO THIS EVENT?
If enough people decide to go I will convince my freestyle crew to put on a show here also.
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/TBRD710.jpg)
That would be awesome! I'm making this one for sure.
Ohhhh man that would be a real event hit fo sho!
I have not seen a quad show yet! And I wanna!!
Post up y'all
Better bring that Bad Larry Chopper with you!
we are planning to be there .......freestyle...... sweet
I am in!
Is it time yet, I'm ready
This is gonna make for a great B-day weekend!!!
WOOOOOOOTT!!
Wheres everyone @??!!! POST UP!!!
marked on the calendar now
I'm there!
we're there
Ill be there!! bring some shirts xxl!!
Going with 3 friends
I will be there!!!!!
The Motoplex is a great place to ride and have lots of fun
Go TBRD :P
bad larry will be there for the barrel racing!lol :P
You can count us in...... Already have the have the days marked...
my cannondales will be there :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on February 16, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
my cannondales will be there :ThumbsUp.gif
This is for quads............not bicycles.. ;)
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 16, 2010, 11:39:49 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on February 16, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
my cannondales will be there :ThumbsUp.gif
This is for quads............not bicycles.. ;)
THEY ARENT BICYCLES >:( >:( :'( :'(
:R :R
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
We are there for sure. ;D
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
ha ha ....take that :P
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine. Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-* ;)
i am there cant wait mike you might need to adjust your valves if your bike starts hard
Hey OcalaMike
How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.
There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again :P
Quote from: john450r on February 17, 2010, 01:56:07 PM
i am there cant wait mike you might need to adjust your valves if your bike starts hard
Yep I need to
Quote from: Paul_S on February 17, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
Hey OcalaMike
How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.
There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again :P
Hey dawg you started it with your pm's Sounds like you need a :Hug.gif :R :R
OH! and thanks for the spelling correction. What do you expect? I was educated in the south. :P
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 11:01:55 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on February 17, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
Hey OcalaMike
How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.
There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again :P
Hey dawg you started it with your pm's Sounds like you need a :Hug.gif :R :R
OH! and thanks for the spelling correction. What do you expect? I was educated in the south. :P
Next season buddy, next season. :(
Lookin forward to it sir. :T
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 04:42:31 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine. Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-* ;)
aint my fault i cant get traction from all the raw horsepower. And what im doing is called maintenance. Long over due maintenance. you may want to think about doing some too.
I'm in ;D
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 18, 2010, 12:32:29 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 04:42:31 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine. Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-* ;)
aint my fault i cant get traction from all the raw horsepower. And what im doing is called maintenance. Long over due maintenance. you may want to think about doing some too.
OCALAMIKES maintenance consist of wiping the beer can ring off the fender after staring at it for 3 hrs :o
Actually I'm more of a Captain Morgan & coke guy but you got the basic idea correct. :drink.gif
We'll be there - 3-4 of us!
I'll be there!!!!!!!!
Oh man.....can't wait....gonna be great to meet some new peeps