Im going to the inlaws this summer and wanted to bring the the atv's up with me. whats the best places to ride up there. I see a bunch of places when I do a search but I want some direct feedback on anyone whos ridden up there. Any feedback will be great. thanks
Dont want the full trail only ride but a mixture of water and everything else.
I heard the hatfield and McCoy trails were excellent
http://www.trailsheaven.com/ (http://www.trailsheaven.com/)
Agreed, the hatfield mccoy trails are great. Really fun to legally ride through the towns too :)
If anyone needs help planning a trip or if you have questions in general about the Hatfield McCoy Trails, just let us know. We live in the heart of the Hatfield McCoy Trails in Gilbert. Gilbert is the most ATV friendly place that you will ever visit.
Lisa & Marty
304 784-RIDE (7433)
Thanks Lisa and Marty, June and I are actually planning to move to the Beckley area this summer with the kids. We will be making the trip this spring to look at properties close to whichever Hospital she ends up working at, and to do some riding of course. I'll give you a call to help arrange a RV site for us to stay. Thanks, Jeff
Lisa & Marty,
Where is a good hotel in the area and safe for the atv's overnight.
Quote from: OFFSHOR on February 27, 2010, 10:19:22 AM
Lisa & Marty,
Where is a good hotel in the area and safe for the atv's overnight.
Check out www.browningforktrailhouse.com. It is the first lodging establishment for the Hatfield McCoy Trails.
Lisa and Marty
<a href="http://www.browningforktrailhouse.com" target="_blank">Browning Fork Trailhouse</a>
304 784-7433
lbucha8150@aol.com</b>www.browningforktrailhouse.com