We are going to suspend our regular events (will still have the kids events) and have wet and a dry poker runs.
The object is to raise some money for a great friend of the motoplex and personal friend to many of us Mike_8.
Mike was badly injured this weekend trying out a new bike.
I am going to hold 2 simultaneous poker runs, one for the guys who like to get wet in our swamp areas, and another dry one for our trail riders.
$10 per hand, rules etc will be posted soon.
I will put up some prizes for the winners, if any of you want to donate some prizes to sweeten the pot, then please pm me.
We are still going to have a pot luck BBQ dinner.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/newplexsite/EventFlyerMarch10710-.jpg)
What weekend will this be or did I miss seeing it? Hopefully March 5-7?
Quote from: Dixie Normous on February 10, 2010, 05:11:42 PM
What weekend will this be or did I miss seeing it? Hopefully March 5-7?
Yes sir, I just updated my post with a flyer.
On Sunday, we are also hosting round 2 of the Outlaw MX series on our big track.
Paul, Is there a means for people who cannot attend to donate for Mike? Perhaps a Paypal Address?
Quote from: shogun323 on February 10, 2010, 06:53:50 PM
Paul, Is there a means for people who cannot attend to donate for Mike? Perhaps a Paypal Address?
I will check with jk and Chad.
We will be there if you need help with it paul let me know
Awsome...I see the flyer states 5th-7th, but when are the actual poker runs?
Quote from: Dixie Normous on February 10, 2010, 11:59:18 PM
Awsome...I see the flyer states 5th-7th, but when are the actual poker runs?
Saturday afternoon.
Quote from: Paul_S on February 10, 2010, 08:29:28 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on February 10, 2010, 06:53:50 PM
Paul, Is there a means for people who cannot attend to donate for Mike? Perhaps a Paypal Address?
I will check with jk and Chad.
You can send any donations to ecmini1@yahoo.com
Please leave a name we want to let Mike know all the people that contribute to lift his sprits in this bad time in his life.
We thank you all very much.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on February 12, 2010, 04:14:48 AM
You can send any donations to ecmini1@yahoo.com
Please leave a name we want to let Mike know all the people that contribute to lift his sprits in this bad time in his life.
We thank you all very much.
Great. I'll post this on Tampabayridindirty.com as well.
We will be there for sure!