OK, the recent rains have FINALLY (after 3 years of dry weather) filled the swamp areas of our property to their correct levels.
I have about 100 acres of 2'-3' deep swamps that are some of the funnest riding (if you like mud and water) that you can do. We have a couple of very full ponds and miles of partially submerged trails.
Please note we still have hundreds of acres of dry trails for our sport guys.
I know there are a lot of you guys from Jacksonville, Perry, Tally, Valdosta etc that like riding in water, now is the time to try or retry the motoplex.
As a special introductory offer, if you come out this weekend, you can ride this for just $10.00 a day...Saturday or Sunday. If you wish to night ride, you are welcome to camp...free of charge with 2 days of paid riding.
I missed Dixienormous last weekend and wasn't able to show him around......I was out riding lol, but I guarantee he only saw a small part of what we have to offer.
I will happily show you guys around this weekend.
Here are a few pics from last weekend:
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/1.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/2.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/3.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/4.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/5.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/6.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/7.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/8.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/2010%20Park%20Pictures/9.jpg)
My yfz has seen enough water LOLOL. But I want to try the wifes snorkeled china bike. and so does she. ;D
Great pic Paul. Your right the park does have a lot of water along with dry trails. We had a blast last weekend.
Paul is offering a great deal if you haven't been to the Plex you are missing out.
Hey Paul...will be sure to find you next time. It was my first time out and was with a buddy of mine, and my 9 year old son on a trx90. We had a blast too...the water was awsome, trails were good; not too dusty with the rains, and it threw in a good mixture of dirt trails, with a water corner...and mud...it was fun. We will be back March 6th and 7th and we plan on camping out too. I do remember seeing your ride as we were on our way out of the park...see ya soon!
Wow the pond must be 8~10 foot deep in the middle. Seeing the swamp trails that full puts a smile on my face and tells me parts of Snows Forty and the Creeks must be Rack deep plus (perfect)!
Get a bunch of us going down them swap trails with be like Hurricaine Fay weekend when it was like riding the log rides at a theme park.... So much fun its going to be a blast!!!!!
Quote from: flahondafam on February 12, 2010, 12:23:37 AM
Get a bunch of us going down them swap trails with be like Hurricaine Fay weekend when it was like riding the log rides at a theme park.... So much fun its going to be a blast!!!!!
Make sure John brings his waders too! We need to get some of those toasty toe things if it stays cold like this.
went camping at the Yogi park around the corner from the plex this weekend,was able to get a couple of days of riding,there is definatly some water out there folks,need to get the word out and get some people out there.Its just too nice to only have a few people a day out there.
Matt, did you get some toe warmers? Let me know so I can go get some if ya didnt.. Yeah we gotta keep the feet warm before anything
Quote from: flahondafam on February 16, 2010, 01:24:02 AM
Matt, did you get some toe warmers? Let me know so I can go get some if ya didnt.. Yeah we gotta keep the feet warm before anything
Not yet, I have been crazy busy lately between helping Mom out and 13 hour days at work I dont even have a chance to fart anymore...
I usually just fart in my sleep...
Quote from: firemanjim on February 17, 2010, 12:24:39 AM
I usually just fart in my sleep...
I'll have to try that...
its a skill you must be born with young padawan ;D
Quote from: firemanjim on February 17, 2010, 11:55:59 PM
its a skill you must be born with young padawan ;D
I gave it a go last night and my wife told me another night like that and I am on the couch! :(