I just spoke with Wade and he advised that they only received a minimal amount of rain and the forecast for tonight and tomorrow looks good. I expect a very large turn out for this event so get there early and get signed up quickly and make sure your present for the riders meeting, we have several new announcements to make and want to cover all the bike wk races as well.
Good luck to all and I look forward to a record crowd of quad racers.
Shawn
Whooo...Hooooo
Now that is great news! Now I'm really jealous. I wonder how mad my wife would be if I go to Jasper? *****two minute pause for thinking***** Yeah that will still be a big no. And she says I never do anything special for her. ;D
The sacrifices I make for my marriage, they never end :K
Wishing everyone a safe trip to and from the track, and here is to a good night of racing :T enjoy!
Scott "would have been the winner at Jasper tomorrow night" Gulley
#421
I appreciate all of you coming to jasper had a blast flagging all of you. ;D
no, thank you! 8)
To all concerned: R.J. Ellis is no longer associated with the ThunderBowl Speedway in any capacity, or representation. Any and all inquires are now to be directed to Linda McCormack e-mail; brokenbone2009@live.com or 352-789-8736. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with all the racers. See you all on Feb 20th. Happy racing!
Thank You,
Linda McCormack
TBSpeedway