Check it out.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6061775
OMG!!!!!!!
I swear I just pizzed my pants ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That was awesome!!!!! Sorry Paul that i did`nt make the race it looks like it was alot of MUDDY FUN!!!!!!
:R :R :R :R
Quote from: Mik__808 on February 04, 2010, 05:44:16 PM
That was awesome!!!!! Sorry Paul that i did`nt make the race it looks like it was alot of MUDDY FUN!!!!!!
Not only that, but WHERE IS MY TIRE >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That racer dude forgot to put on his riding gear. Almost like one of those dreams when all of a sudden you think you forgot to put clothes on.
Of course this kind of thing could happen at the plex but only after the night ride (some time around 3AM).
Man I gotta tell ya that is frikin funny right there. I just can't place who the guy in the tighty whiteys is supposed to be though?????
To me that sounded like the conversation between me and John Plankey. He forgot the part about him quiting after 1 lap though...lol
Wrong.
Clue 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3dbQ-wzh8k
Hey now, I don't know that I bend my hip like that :( ;D ;D
Now that is funny ;D
That was FREAKIN AWESOME! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
rolback1
Hmmm? Notice how the racer has odd shaped shoulders? Kinda like if he had a jersey on it would look like he was wearing shoulder pads. :o
you guys are too much thats funny rolback1
:R that is some funny stuff right there.Im calling all my team to check this movie scene out! haha