8) COLT FORD LIVE IN CONERT!
OVER $25,000 in CA$H & PRIZES!!!
SWAMP BUGGY (best in show)
TRUCKS (best in show)
ATV MUD RACE
BIKINI BULL RIDING
WET-T-SHIRT CONTEST
PAY OUT FOR ABOVE EVENTS AS FOLLOWS:
1st place $1,000 in cash, annual pass for 1
2nd place $300.00 in cash, weekend pass for 2
3rd place $200.00 in cash, weekend pass for 1
L-CROSS "5th ANNUAL MUDDI GRA'S EVENT" March 5th-7th!!!
Gates open @ 9am and never close until Sun. @ 5pm.
Weekend pass $40 or all ladies arriving before 5pm on Fri. 1/2 price!
You must be at least 18 years old with valid photo ID to attend adult events!!!!!
VENDORS ON SITE for FOOD & CLOTHING! Camping, Concert, Multiple Mud Holes, Warm showers, Clean port-a-lets, Sorry no-hookups, Generators WELCOME!!!
For more information visit: www.l-cross.com
Soooooooo excited for this event,we are well over due for an adult weekend.Hopefully some of my fellow riders can make it..See ya soon.Tosha!
We are EXCITED TOO!! His debut on THE GRAND OL OPRY last night was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
HERE YA GO!
o ya just took of work cant wait
TOOK FRIDAY OFF CAN'T WAIT ANYONE FROM MIAMI GOING
i lil more nrth of u in broward county
Here's a photo of LAUREN BRIANT! She will be playing before COLT FORD on March 6th!
who put the picture of my wife on here ;) :-*
matt u going im all in 8) put me in on the atv mud race im take 1st so u can
just give me the money now ;D
mike can that lil grizzly bear hang with rickys broke force?????? lol you no ill be there all weekend gotta keep an eye on my wife ;)
Quote from: crom A zone on February 04, 2010, 10:39:23 PM
who put the picture of my wife on here ;) :-*
Shes not your wife she weighs less than twofitty ::)
that is tru plus she has all of her teeth. lol o man
p.s with warner from mudneck there after he has 2 to many beers he likes become a comedian
flathead & big ears? ;D
lol
yes i do i need a new mud neck shirt anyway make sure u got fat people size please :-*
I just had 2 - 3x's at the tailor sewing them together for your girl. I think I may just buy a pup tent @ Sporting goods 8) & print Mudneck on it next time.
she aint my girl ??? gotta rember she was better than nothing that weekend ;)
I resent the broke force comment!!! I'll spank both you guys lol
1st BIG CONCERT for L-Cross in a year, response has been great. Lot's of things for everyone to do to make some $$$$!!!! Atv mud race, best in show for buggies & trucks, bikini bull riding & T-shirt contest!! All of them have a $1,500 pay out with 1st place in each event paying $1,000 & an annual pass!
What are the breakdowns for race classes for the racing??
Hey anyone from south florida going!!!! let me know im going to leave on friday morning
leavin from broward county fri morning we can meet up and mke a convoy on the way up there
I'll see you there crom a zone
cant miss me i still on my pos 2wd sport quad few more months ill be on brand new broken force 750 with all the goodies
so u going to get a 4x4 hey just because u get a big boy toy dont mean u can
ride with the men lol .... ps buy lots of belts
and tie rods...belts and tie rods are garbage
i am the f'ing man i will show u and evryone else how to ride :-*
hey im down im just working on the snorkel kit for my grizzly(i sold my vinson) but i just installed a 300watt audio tube im going to be taking SR 27 all the way up we can def meet up on the way ill pm you my number
Quote from: crom A zone on February 09, 2010, 01:27:34 AM
i am the f'ing man i will show u and evryone else how to ride :-*
lol hell yea!
it's worth the wait, your bike will be f'ing badarse
yes sir i was able to take my pos eiger and some what keep up with big dogs(or just run wot while others backed off)
us 27 way i take up there we can get convoy going for this trip might have to put old cb radio back in truck lol
lol
I think I'll be at this one too.
lol hope it all works out for u matt.. its about da mn time lol :-*
:o 8) :o
Did I tell you that Colt is coming to play in the mud and get up close and personal with his FANS??? This will be a great opportunity for photographs and autographs!
I can't wait!!!
Saw Colt in concert lastnight. His show was awesome!! The whole band is so excited!! 20 DAYS!!
Can someone give me directions going 27 south from Lake county?
take 27 to 78 east. its right before morre haven if coming from north. once on 78 east go bout 22 miles and u will see the sign on side of the raod turn right and u are at the best place in the world.
any other ? feel free to ask see you there 17 more days
27 South to Hwy 78 East make a left. Go East on 78 22.5 miles the park is on your left.
Hi Patty,
Can you tell me which night Colt Ford is performing and what time.
Thanks
Brian
Hi Brian,
Yes, he is performing Saturday night March 6th @ 9:30 pm. There are 2 other performers before him. Fakahatchh will start at 6:00pm and Lauren Briant will play at 8:30. You really need to visit our web site to see everything that is going on for that event and listen to the commercial.
www.l-cross.com
Thanks,
Patti
and fakahatche playing too?????? i havent seen them since elvis was at l cross. man this weekend keeps getting better and better
Patricia, I watched a lot of videos of the riding areas, but haven't seen much of the camping area, could you give me a link or describe the camping area, I just came from an event where we actually had to sleep in what seemed to be the riding area, love the mud but right outside the tent I don't care for. Thank you for your time.
ive gone there a couple times and the camping area is away from the mud hole ;) i normally camp out the closes i can to the water hole so there is nothing to worry about im just getting there early so that i cn get a good spot.. ;) especially since im going to be tenting. the place were you camp is a field of grass which is really nice..
So when I enter where is the best spot so
i can go directly too it, I think it's going to be a big crowd.
if u wanna be away from pit follow sings to mx track towrds back of place and as u go over lil bridge lookin thing look to your right or left find nice group of trees and set up camp high and dry and away from mud hole
Sold, looking for a convoy from Polk City anyone.
Hey crom a zone we still on for that convoy on friday morning :)
yes sir i sent u my number right? i run 27 up and just cruse at 60-65 in no rush on way up there
cool cool hey i have your number
Anyone know the GPS coordinates?
They are on the site on the map page.
l-cross.com
So I met Charlie & ?? This weekend at TCR. Sounds like there promoting the Colt concert. We did give allot of L-cross flyers out to a bunch of happy Mudneck customers ;)
;D Thanks, Werner!!! Chris & Charlie. They are "Extreme Off Road Events" and are sponsors of this "5th" Annual MUDDI GRA'S EVENT. "Bass Pro Shops" have become a sponsor as well!!! Things are looking very good for this event. Since the radio advertisement started at noon on Saturday we have had over 4,000 hits! I think that is a record this far out for an event!!
was working on atv this morning and bam 99.9 kis country had a l cross comercial on cant wait for this event.......word on street a certin someone may be ablke to put there bike in 4wd for this event ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Is there a schedule of events, time's and all, whats going on Friday night, anything, group rides, times for the bands, all that stuff, thanks.
hey matt im in so what time are u going im going to try to take off work thats day
oh sorry work is what ppl do to make money ..i know u dont know what that is ..lol :K
cant wait for the party thanks l-cross for a place to ride ...
lol times what the h elll just bring ur money beer and boobs and ill tell u what time it is
My friend busted his knee up at canopy, so now the wife wants to go to L-cross so looking for stuff she wants to do there. Have to keep her happy.
I don't have off work friday so I"ll be up there friday night...
lol i know what ur talking about thats why my is not coming ;D maybe u need to
do the same
did u go to tcr it was a good event but not as good as this one going to be
oh hey jrpro thankz for the help this weekend it all workout
i am off fri all day but i might hold back and wait for ricky if not ill be at l cross bright and early mike give me a call we will fig campin out
hey bro my wife found out about the event its not like the website is that hard to remember lol so she is coming with me and she told my brothers girl so she coming along as well >:( it was them coming along or not going at all LMFAO but what the hell
My unbderstanding is that if I park and camp near the tracks in the back it will be real relaxing for tent camping, does anyonne that has been there have a better spot? I'm going to try to get there early so I don't have to squish in somewhere.
yes your best bet is all way in back along fance near track all the idots (i mean me and my freinds lol) we ride in mudhole all nightlong
Quote from: crom A zone on February 23, 2010, 01:12:18 AM
yes your best bet is all way in back along fance near track
Becaise its way dark and nobody sees Matt & the FAT CHICS~! LMFAOFF!
Patti I will be at Corbett for the Airboat & Swamp Buggy show saturday. We will pass out your flyers for you like we did at TCR.
mudneck u get the plus size shirts in yet?????????????????????
wait to u see new fat girl mover i got ;)
mudneck i want a xl long sleeve and large short sleeve....do you have black? i need something that can't get nasty if it gets dirty
placing an order in the AM. Hope they can get it covered in time.
man its really hard for me to sit here at work, i cant imagine how im going to be next week i might just take off the entire week lol ;D ;D ;D
mudneck you got plus size underwear? preferably in black or brown
I just looked after you said that, I'm drinking my beer with my mudneck cozzie from Muddi Grah, keep up the good work. lol
lol i cant wait less than 2 weeks :P :P :P :P
Quote from: Busta Nutt on February 24, 2010, 12:09:52 AM
mudneck you got plus size underwear? preferably in black or brown
well, that sounds like one way to cammoflauge skids.
I'm training for it now, I got a beer in my hands, lol. Is it possible to hand out beeds with your wife present, lol.?
ya just have wife pertake in all the fun ::) 8) ??? ;) ;D ;D
lol Im taking my wife and she does not participate but she can careless about me handing out beeds she actually reminded me this weekend that we have to buy more beeds :) i think she is probaly as excited as i am about this hole thing cuz the last couple times we have gone we have gone on family weekend and that last time we went to a adults only it was dec of 2008 for christmas bash and it was pretty emty lol
lol
Quote from: Busta Nutt on February 24, 2010, 12:09:52 AM
mudneck you got plus size underwear? preferably in black or brown
Only in a thong, hey I thought you had a NY resolution? Going to the Corbett buggy show this weekend?
MR MUDNECK,
Would you kindly check your pm's and reply as quickly as possible!!
Thank you,
Mrs. L-Cross
LOL Thanks, guys, I'll get it up as soon as I figure LINKS out on my Web Hosting!!!
Well I got my wood ready to go, if any one is near the lakeland mall, I got a cheap hook up fornice clean camp fire wood, let me know.
Quote from: crom A zone on February 24, 2010, 02:41:09 AM
lol
C A Z?? What is up with the sexy girl avatar? You have a sex change since we last saw you?
nope look the same fewnew tattoos and piercings thats bout it
Matt,
I told you that you had enough of both tattoos and piercings. You better stop, you are going to turn into a sprinkler when you get old!! LOL
I can't make it out there till saturday morning can someone give me a call and inform me of the crowd conditions?
how do you put the quote in the grey box thing ???
Quote from: Busta Nutt on February 24, 2010, 10:31:24 PM
how do you put the quote in the grey box thing ???
I think by hitting quote
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 24, 2010, 10:01:52 PM
Matt,
I told you that you had enough of both tattoos and piercings. You better stop, you are going to turn into a sprinkler when you get old!! LOL
lol never to much patti
i think i gonna get l cross tatooed on my leg for you guys ;)
mudneck my resolution did not work out. I quit going to the corbett swamp buggy thing when they started charging admission but if you need me to work the booth let me know I have cashier experience and outgoing personality.
;D ;D WOOO HOOO !!!!
L-CROSS Web site got a record amount of hits in 24 hours lastnight!!! Over 10,000 people visited our site to learn more about L-Cross & this EXTREME EVENT that is just "7" DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we're going to have to camp out the night before, just to get in before noon, lol. Looks like it's going to be a huge turn out.
damn!!! ive got to get everything ready to see if i i get there by no later than 1pm on friday ::)
It's getting close, I got wood, lol!
o ya
damn im going to have to stay close to your camp ;) and i was just up in lakeland not so far from you. my dad lives on west socrum loop rd and i did not think of getting wood up there :-\ but i think ill make it with what i have ???
Thats where I got it at, by the loop, anyone needing wood 529-1580, just a few miles from the mall in Lakeland, very neatly wrapped and cheap, cool deal.
just keep drink in your system you will stay warm ;)
you know what ill leave some wood at home to make room for another cooler lol ;D
The wood goes on the trailer after the atv, coolers are on the truck with everything else, is three cases good enough for two days, I wonder?
alright my count down starts today 6 more days ;D
If it was up too me I'd be there Thu. to get a head start on everybody, lol.
i guess great minds think alike ;)
I can't wait for this event! I'm gonna be bringin home a new renegade (from the raffle), and $1,000 to deck it out with(from 1st place mud bogs) ;) who's gonna be takin 2nd place?? :P
well i dont know about that both are all mine psycho
LOL !! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
Busta Nutt,
Haven't you been here since David Allan Coe? You know L-Cross addresses issues we have control over immediatley. That 12 foot wide bridge became a 40 foot wide bridge within 30 days after that show. But thanks for the heads up. If you think of something else, let me know please!
It is ok if you boys win the ATV. I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! <nanaparty>
Hey Busat you kill me. I here your putting that weed eater engine on your skateboar for riding around :o Does Wilburz still have that bad assss 250 he rides? ::)
I got a brand new bigfoot goped for this and yes Wilburz is still sporting the ozark.
Not hatin here Patty looking forward to having a good time.
Quote from: renmus on February 27, 2010, 10:27:30 PM
It is ok if you boys win the ATV. I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game.
I got tickets for that too!! ;D
Quote from: Psycho Ward on February 28, 2010, 02:54:30 AM
Quote from: renmus on February 27, 2010, 10:27:30 PM
It is ok if you boys win the ATV. I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game.
I got tickets for that too!! ;D
yeah...sorry for your luck.
SAFETY FIRST! We have had a couple of bad freezes, all the brush is still really dry. We are expecting a big turn out. Please, not this time. However, you are welcome to bring them for the 4th of July event. We will have the Fire Department there for that one. We have a professional Fireworks display planned and what an awesome show they put on!
Well I can't let the night go by with out letting everyone know we're a day closer. So the 25 mile trail, is it marked, can we ride it at night?
guys hold on the atv raffle u all can win, but the 1 grand is going home with me
didn't mudneck win the last atv raffle?
sgtbandit,
NO, the 25 mile trail ride will be Friday afternoon @ 3:00pm and again Saturday Morning @ 10:00 am. You leave the park to do this ride, everyone goes together, it has to be in the daytime. You can play in the mudhole after dark and ride the roads but you have to stay in the park after dark.
Busta Nutt,
No, Mudneck didn't win the last ATV Raffle, "BIG DOG" John Tiffany did. He gave it to his son. My Dad wanted it so bad. I would not let him buy any tickets so He offered John $5,000 for it and He said no, He wanted to give it to his Son when He came home. He is or was in the Army. Nice gift "BIG DOG"!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 01, 2010, 01:34:41 AM
sgtbandit,
NO, the 25 mile trail ride will be Friday afternoon @ 3:00pm and again Saturday Morning @ 10:00 am. You leave the park to do this ride, everyone goes together, it has to be in the daytime. You can play in the mudhole after dark and ride the roads but you have to stay in the park after dark.
how good is the 25 ml ride or better to stay in park first timer asking
I think EVERYONE should go on the 25 mile ride at least once. You never know what you will see. Cattle, Llamas, Turkeys, Gators & you might even get to catch a WILD HOG!! It is a nature ride and everyone seems to enjoy it. You do not have to gear up to do this ride. If you are going to be here Friday afternoon, go then, so you don't miss any of the competition on Saturday. HAVE FUN!
Quote from: crom A zone on March 01, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
guys hold on the atv raffle u all can win, but the 1 grand is going home with me
we didn't. Like I said, I would rather take the PowerBall. You guys can have the ATVs and UTVs.
:) :) ;D ;D alright we are only a couple of days away Now i really cant work
Yes one day closer, Question of the day, when turning on 78 from 27, where is the last stop gas station before getting there? Is there going to be an ice vender there just in case at L-cross? ok two ?'s.
i know for a fact that there is a gas station on 78 before getting to l-cross if i remember right it should be on your right hand side about half there
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 01, 2010, 01:48:21 AM
Busta Nutt,
No, Mudneck didn't win the last ATV Raffle, "BIG DOG" John Tiffany did. He gave it to his son. My Dad wanted it so bad. I would not let him buy any tickets so He offered John $5,000 for it and He said no, He wanted to give it to his Son when He came home. He is or was in the Army. Nice gift "BIG DOG"!!!!!!!!!!!
come on Patty you have enough green to buy your dad ten rhinos
The last gas station is the Circle K in Lakeport. 10 miles West of the park. So from 27 it is the only Circle K, it will be on your right and is 12.5 West of 27.
No, there will not be an ice vendor in the park that I know of. The closest store to us is East of the park 6 miles. There is a gas station there too.
ok question for Tuesday: How far back does the camping go? I'm checking it out on google earth, can you camp all the way next to both tracks way in the back?
Do you think the water in the swimming whole will be to cold to swim? I hate sack shrinkage
i belive it will be to cold to swim. do what i do just go in swimming hole with waders on it be warm then ;)
Quote from: Busta Nutt on March 02, 2010, 11:05:05 PM
Do you think the water in the swimming whole will be to cold to swim? I hate sack shrinkage
Don't you think you need something first before worrying about shrinkage? But I guess if your atv is used to being stuck in the water you would worry about swimming, lol. Just in fun.
this is going to be so fun! we need to camp in the same spot Busta, bandit, vinnie ,crom-a-zone, what a party ;D
Quote from: Busta Nutt on March 03, 2010, 12:34:47 AM
this is going to be so fun! we need to camp in the same spot Busta, bandit, vinnie ,crom-a-zone, what a party ;D
I was told to go in the back, stay to the left, so thats the plan. I'd like to stay near the road so I can watch the traffic. Wife wants trees, I want toilet with in walking distance, Red truck, Brute force. Going to try to get in before 10 A.M.
I can't make it till saturday morning save me some room.
they said the gates close on sunday at five, it sounded like the gates will not close, so come friday night, we'll have a beer waiting.
i need to stay by a tree as well so i can set up my outdoor shower for the wife... and hell yes we all have to camp out close so we can party nothing better than good music beer and atvs
by the way white ford explorer with a douple bike trailer with a blue grizzly 660 with audiotube and a blue sportsman 500 with outlaws 8)
o my beer lol we be hitting the captian and mountin dew ;)
cant mis ricky and i we both got camo brute with rad and snorkles done
Vinni, Crome, what time you two showing up?
i getting late start my fried gets off work bout 4 so i should be on road by 6 and there by 8
that would be me, me and chromazone riding together, i got a new enclosed trailer can't miss my dodge mega on 35s and grey enclosed trailer
we will have a pretty decent camping setup can't wait! Tried it out this past weekend at RNYC and it was awesome
here what me and my bike look like stop by and say high ;)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2010_0226%20RNYC%20Swamp%20Cabbage/P2263787.jpg)
Just me and my ride.
lol sexy ??? jrpro u got a other trailer what happen with the other
jrpro is a trailer pimp lol ???
me
I gave Jay a map to park and blockade a good piece of your corner Croma4x4zone and Jrpro.
He is planning on being at the gate at 9 am, we'll see what happens.
Marla is getting off at 4, home by 5, we'll be there by 7-8.
It's gonna be a 8) PARTY!!! 8)
sweet ya i cant wait !!!!!! captian and mountin dew for all :-*
Don't wasnt to crimp you guys style, but are you guys parking in the front or in the back?
Quote from: steelheader13 on March 03, 2010, 10:34:56 PM
I gave Jay a map to park and blockade a good piece of your corner Croma4x4zone and Jrpro.
He is planning on being at the gate at 9 am, we'll see what happens.
Marla is getting off at 4, home by 5, we'll be there by 7-8.
It's gonna be a 8) PARTY!!! 8)
OMG. I did not know the Steelheaders and CAZ teamed up. Scares me. Scares me a LOT!!
Quote from: renmus on March 03, 2010, 10:47:57 PM
Quote from: steelheader13 on March 03, 2010, 10:34:56 PM
I gave Jay a map to park and blockade a good piece of your corner Croma4x4zone and Jrpro.
He is planning on being at the gate at 9 am, we'll see what happens.
Marla is getting off at 4, home by 5, we'll be there by 7-8.
It's gonna be a 8) PARTY!!! 8)
OMG. I did not know the Steelheaders and CAZ teamed up. Scares me. Scares me a LOT!!
I am going just to keep an eye on you!!!! :N
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 03, 2010, 10:43:59 PM
Don't wasnt to crimp you guys style, but are you guys parking in the front or in the back?
We've been crimped already, no problems here. We are in the back, off the busy road.
Quote from: crom A zone on March 03, 2010, 10:41:12 PM
sweet ya i cant wait !!!!!! captian and mountin dew for all :-*
I'll have to bring some diet Mtn. Dew.
And you need to switch to 7-up, YOU CAN'T MIX CAFFEINE WITH YOUR RIDALIN/VIAGRA/PENCILLIN pill that you have to take.
Hopefully when I arrive around 10 am the back isn't already filled up. I'm debaiting on the left or the right, just want to be around the main road to watch the traffic. I'll probly look emediatly after the bridge, if I go all the way to the back there won't be any traffic going by, lol. Never been so we'll see.
Vinni, when are you showing up?
see steelheader keeps freinds like me on the dl we used to ride alot at 5a and u no whats evan scaryer i going to rr soon
Quote from: crom A zone on March 03, 2010, 11:42:46 PM
see steelheader keeps freinds like me on the dl we used to ride alot at 5a and u no whats evan scaryer i going to rr soon
well, there goes the neighborhood.... ;)
lol
Hey crom, you guys bringing your wives? If you have have one? Need to make sure mine has a good time.
I don't know if that came across right, but anyway I'd like to see more wives drinkng to keep her company.
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 04, 2010, 12:04:15 AM
Hey crom, you guys bringing your wives? If you have have one? Need to make sure mine has a good time.
C A Z has no wives. He sponsors occasional one night try outs for possible ex wives.
lol
yes one night try outds is all i do havent found the right one yet
crom a zone you bringing your bikini for the bull riding contest
hey me and my brother are both taking our wives 8)
busta u ruined my suprise ;)
Vinni, my wife needs someone to drink with, what time you guys getting there and where do you plan to camp, if you don't mind.
you can always leave your wife with me i love to drink also ;)
Justy leave her half of the bills on a monthly basis, on second thought you said you only do try outs, so no thanks. But I'll be sure to critic your one night stands to make sure there up to par.
lol
Quote from: crom A zone on March 04, 2010, 01:45:06 AM
lol
matt PM me your # I will call you when I get there
Steelheader you going?
pm sent ya steelheader is camping in my group we gonna have fun fun fun
we are expected to leave at 9am on friday morning i hope to find a spot closes to the mx track closes to a tree hey you have my number just give me a call
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT!!!!
A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO "EXTREME"!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*
I STILL HAVE MY PARTY HAT ON!!! :J
<nanaparty>
we will be up front. stop and say HEY
yay last day of work before party time :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif
patti check pms please ;D
i wonder if they would mind if we went today and party in front of the place.
Quote from: Gato on March 04, 2010, 02:22:16 AM
Quote from: crom A zone on March 04, 2010, 01:45:06 AM
lol
matt PM me your # I will call you when I get there
Steelheader you going?
Gato, We will be there, look for a blue rhino flying an old yellow CanAm flag, that I made into a smiley face. Stop us to say hello.
Look for us draggin' our campmates back to camp. >:D >:D
i will not be towed back but i will tow back a panda bear blue bike
:stoogies.gif
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on March 03, 2010, 10:12:39 PM
lol sexy ??? jrpro u got a other trailer what happen with the other
yes sir. Got rid of the other trailer. I have a 18ft enclosed with ac and shower. I got it set up pretty nice now for camping!
I am bringing my nephew with his girlfriend so there you go bandit.
one of you guys pm me your number so when I get there saturday I can find the campsite.
So I couldn't find the answer to this one, is the atv race a drage strip for time, or a circle track, a lake, anyone know yet. Yes I'm sitting here inpatiently for the morning to get on the road, lol. Maybe my brute force has a chance.
Vinni save me a spot... I'll be up there bright and early Sat. morning for the 25 mile ride.. me and the g/f... 8) Also think my friend Henry is coming too!..
Ride on Sat. is at 10am, races start 10am,
Well anyway i hear the new thing is boobs for beer, I won't part with my beer but I'm bringing beeds, they will have to do.
Is it time to go yet?
wheres everone im here camping at the gate ;)
I tried my wife wouldn't let me, but since your up front, I'd like a nice spot in the back near tree's, free beer for you. A beer, lol.
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 05, 2010, 12:13:51 AM
I tried my wife wouldn't let me, but since your up front, I'd like a nice spot in the back near tree's, free beer for you. A beer, lol.
Eiger, he mean a beer (keg). Step it up!!
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 04, 2010, 08:22:37 PM
So I couldn't find the answer to this one, is the atv race a drage strip for time, or a circle track, a lake, anyone know yet. Yes I'm sitting here inpatiently for the morning to get on the road, lol. Maybe my brute force has a chance.
x2 I'm really curious. If it's dirt I already lost...I need mud, my bike likes to EAT
i belive its stright mud strip
crom, is it head to head, or timed?
Does anyone know the gps coordinates, the web sites are in a format my gps cant read.
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 05, 2010, 12:07:18 AM
Ride on Sat. is at 10am, races start 10am,
Well anyway i hear the new thing is boobs for beer, I won't part with my beer but I'm bringing beeds, they will have to do.
Is it time to go yet?
The races aren't @ 10. The Buggy show is, then truck show, then ATV races after those ar
e done.
Now they have made the atv races a little later. After everyone gets back from the trail ride around 2:00.
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 06, 2010, 05:46:44 AM
Now they have made the atv races a little later. After everyone gets back from the trail ride around 2:00.
Sweet!
So I here Colt Ford will be sportin a Mudneck shirt on Stage @ L-cross Ranch tonight.
http://www.l-cross.com/
Sorry everyone, had to cut it short, ATV issues and really wasn't having a good time. Curious to see how the concert went. Looking for your thoughts.
Got to the concert area right when CF went onstage. Great show, only thing that would have made it better for me is that he had worn that shirt. Had a blast at the show. Wandered over to the fire pit if I got too cold. Saw CAZ with a good looking girl. What's up with that? Must be the new ride.
Sorry about you having to miss it.
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 07, 2010, 01:22:23 PM
Sorry everyone, had to cut it short, ATV issues and really wasn't having a good time. Curious to see how the concert went. Looking for your thoughts.
How could you not have a good time surrounded by all the ti!!ies and beer ;D
I had a good time at the concert but I thought it was kind of short. Did have a nice fight right in front of me which was cool. Never saw CAZ which was a bummer
sorry you had such a bad time. I am sure this was not a typical experience. patty will let you in for free next time to make it right. I did get to meet Vinnie though ???
Nutt I understand this is a learnning experience for them and they can grow from it. I believe there could be more done for the amount of money that is being brought in. I would like to voice my opinion more of constructive criticism rather than bitchin, becouse I believe alot of people still had a great time. Evan the trailer queens that trailered in, didn't go to the mud and trailered out, lol.
FWIW L-cross is a ranch so the occasional cow pattie should be expected. I did see the guy cleaning the port a lets throughout the day maybe you just got one at the wrong time. Look at it like this, if it was just freshly cleaned, and you dropped a load so to speak,the blue water would splash up on you. If it is full you are just putting the icing on the cake. This morning I had 2 doughnuts, a 1/2 pound of sausage and about a quart of coffee. I had to let one go and as much as I hate those porta potties I had to do it. It was surprisingly clean and a young woman in front of me was so kind as to warm up the seat. The coffee in the old fashioned perculator is the best.
Nutt I was like the 5th one in line when they openned up, there was nobody there, the john was full, I would understand after the first night, not the first 5 minutes, occasional cow patty, they where every where, almost fresh too.
I was having bad luck all weekend anyway. It continued when I got home, lol. I do have to thank the powersports place 15 miles away, I will be sending them a thank you.
it was cool I had never been there before looking forward to the april 30th adult event now, saw crom a zone, meet bunch of cool redneck and not so red necks haha and was nice to meet steelheader. left a little before the CF concert long ride home with the brother in law passed out. I freekn made it clean to him even though he may not have understood at the time if he throw-up in my truck I didnt care how cold it was I would throw him in the bed the rest of the ride he waited til we parked and he got off and took an entire 2 minutes and he let go. got a bunch of pics but they are xxx and then some not x I will post later not the xxx
this weekend was amzing saw bunch people out there. sorry busta my phone was not workin all weekend cant wait to the next one
thank u patti and mark and everyone else at l cross for putting on such a good event
CAZ, thanks for reminding me.
To the Pearce family, Chris and Charlie plus whoever else worked their butts off this weekend, thanks for the good time! :ThumbsUp.gif
Thank you to the Pearce Family for putting on such a crazy event. Colt Ford, Lauren Bryant and Fakahatchie were great.
I have many suggestions for some cheap, easy and real improvements that could make that place a lot better and much safer.
PM me if your are interested in hearing my opinion.
Thanks again, good time over all.
Everything was awesome, thanks again Patti!!!
Can't wait to get out there again, this was by far the best L-Cross, and we have been to a lot of them!
ATV race was fair and square, i got schooled by the can-ams and even a grizzly, can't deny that!
Congrats to Rack Deep for the win, and the new can-am!!
Can't wait to see eveyrones pics, i am a little busy, hope to get them up soon
I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully brett711 shows up :o
i saw brett out there
i was there, grow up and drop the past. you dont like me, whatever, you do thats ok. people need to drop the past life is to short to have drama. i ride you ride. we r all there to have a good time.
i had a great time at lcross.concert was great.had to suffer thru that rude obnoxious scuba steve,but i didnt let the not a very nice person ruin my fun.was a good crowd and a few more people than the mudhole could handle saturday afternoon.was like a parking lot.sunday am was best riding for me.good parties saturday.all in all was fun and glad i went.
Quote from: sbripple on March 09, 2010, 01:07:18 AM
i had a great time at lcross.concert was great.had to suffer thru that rude obnoxious scuba steve,but i didnt let the not a very nice person ruin my fun.was a good crowd and a few more people than the mudhole could handle saturday afternoon.was like a parking lot.sunday am was best riding for me.good parties saturday.all in all was fun and glad i went.
i agree sunday riding was so good jrpro and i rode till after 2pm on sunday and we ussaly leave round 10am on sunday
and scuba steve is not obnxious and he is very nice person and like when he dj's there
:-* :-* :-*
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
So happy to hear most of you had a GREAT TIME!
Sorry to SGTBANDIT that you had a poopy potty by your camp. We don't personally clean the potties, we have a company supply and clean them. They must have missed your's. Again, I am sorry for that. They came and pumped all of the potties 3 times during the event, no one should have had a dirty potty for long.
I think I read someone's post that the concert was too short. Colt's contract was for 1 hour, and he was having such a good time he played the hour and 20 minutes more.They had a wonderful time and said they had NEVER been treated so well!! Made us feel good. Said we treated them as royalty, as we try to treat everyone that comes to our events. Hope some of you get that and see the real effort we put into everyone being safe and having a good time.
ALL of our effort is being put to opening the big slough for the next event. This will take the load out of what is now the main hole so atv's can play there and the big trucks will be in the slough. There is the hole next to the main hole and the one over the bridge to the left for atv's as well.
Someone said they did not get to go on the 25 mile trail ride, sorry, we had that ride twice during the event and you were given an event schedule when you came in the gate stating when they took place. We always do one and decided to do two so no one would miss out. They are always at 10:00am on Saturday mornings for future events.
I am working on getting some photos up on the site now and invite any one who has some they want me to put on the site to send them to me through the contact page of the l-cross site. www.l-cross.com
I want to THANK all of our VENDORS, we hope you did well and will come back to future events real soon!!
If anyone has any suggestions or concerns or ANY THING else they would like to share with us, please do so, we are always open to new ideas!!
Again, thank you for all of your support and hope to see every one real soon!!!
anyone know headcount?