Roving marshalls needed to check Shawn don't cut the course ;D
Seriously we are going to need a few roving course marshals to keep an eye out for course cutters. Being we have a few money classes, we are also setting up a mid way bar code checkpoint too.
Pay is standard motoplex volunteer rate of $0 per hour.
Im so fast that yall are still gonna claim that i cheated. The only people that will get to see me will be the scorers and that is only because they require me to stop 8) Maybe yall can pay my partner to keep an eye on me seeing as he will be the only one fast enoungh to keep up with me
Well that being said I guess nobody will be able to track Shawn, but I will run the course as a sweeper.
Oh yeah I guess I will put on a helmet & run utility ironman.