Some friends and I are planning a trip to Durhamtown for the first time. We are looking at the last week in March or the first week in April. I was wandering what the weather is like that time of year, and any other info on the place is appreciated.
It's great weather at that time. We are going on spring break.
I have a group going in may! Went in november and now plan on going atleast once a year!
I have never been there and would love to go! How can we set this up? I have heard from others that if I liked Croom I would love d-town. Can you guys gimme some definites that this is gonna happen? I have to expierience this place! I ride a Z400 and love aggressive trail riding. I hope we can make this happen! please contact me so we can plan this.
I just bought a z400! I should know by next week our dates and i'll let you know, but we are going in may
I have been wanting to go . Please keep me posted. Maybe we can make it an ATV florida group ride. Like old days...
I'll be there May 20-25th. Not sure what size group i'll have yet because of money issues, but I know i'll be there! lol
I will be up there May 26th thru the 31st. Be sure and ask about the night rides when you are there. Its $15 per person but well worth it you go on trails that you can't normally hit with guides that run the place. And they keep it moving at a pretty good clip.
My wife and I are new at ATV riding and would like to met groups to ride with. Where is Durhamtown?
Its about an hr outside of Atlanta Ga. Its pretty much Disney world for offroad people. ;D
If you have an atv you HAVE to go to Durhamtown, its well worth the drive!
Thanks for mentioning the night rides, i'll be sure to ask about that! Didn't get to do that last time I went.
is it like croom or naw?
They have 5 or 6 mx tracks a flat track a dirt drag strip w/trees and a freestyle area. I don't know exactly how many miles of trails but its upwards of 75 and they are all one way. The cabins are like $75 a night which is a great deal. I am going up for the whole week of memorial day with some friends.
My group (about 15 of us) will be there April 9-12th. We have a blast every time we go up. They now have an UTV area as well as a small flat track (very small).
The best trails ever, hard packed, come out of a turn and hit a single or maybe a double, then hit some more turns and then some more jumps. Last time I was there (about a year ago) the trails were suffering some due to the weather and them not able to get out and maintain them. I have heard that they have them fixed now though. CANT WAIT just a few more weekends!!!!!!!
You guys are GREAT!! If you haven't visited us before...you HAVE to come!! We have specials going on right now!!!
Thanks,
Lauren
Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:14:30 PM
You guys are GREAT!! If you haven't visited us before...you HAVE to come!! We have specials going on right now!!!
Thanks,
Lauren
What specials are you having????? Will they still be in effect for the weekend of April 10th
Yes they will be in effect for that date. Right now we are giving $5 gift card /day/rider....ex: you buy 2 day ride for 2 people you get $20 in gift cards valid anywhere on the property!!! You can use them for meals, proshop, gas, etc.
On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there. What are the prices for a rv with power per night
If you guys have not visted before you will not be disappointed. We are planning to visit in June and this will be our 5th year going!
Quote from: jayman on March 21, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there. What are the prices for a rv with power per night
$25/night for a 30AMP and $30/night for a 50 AMP
Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:41:12 PM
Quote from: jayman on March 21, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there. What are the prices for a rv with power per night
$25/night for a 30AMP and $30/night for a 50 AMP
Thanks just found it....what age is considered youth
And what are you considering the single tracks (never heard of them there before)
9-15 years old. Single tracks are for dirt bikes only. They are really narrow trails.
Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:43:12 PM
9-15 years old
SO what are the single tracks? The site said there are 14 of them
You responded too quickly!! LOL I edited my last post ;)
We will be leaving on the fourth of April for a fun week of riding till sore.
Just a week away and the weather looks to be wonderful for the time we will be there
<nanaparty>
Have fun!! I'm hoping it will be the same when we go in May! ;D
Had alot of fun this month in Georgia. Durhamtown is definetly on my "must do again" list for next year. Unfortunately there are not many spots left in Florida that I can say this about.... riding legally that is.... ONF has no support facilities (IE repair shop, cabins, Lodge), so D-town is now at the top of my list......
Im so glad to hear that!! ;D
e have our trip booked already for june 11th- 13th. cant wait.
I am psyched almost got my quad back together. 3 weeks from now its the TBRD games and then Durhamtown from 5/26-5/31 ;D
Just bought nerfs for my quad so its ready for durhamtown. Went once last year, now its a must every year! I agree with theres no where really left in florida to ride, and none that compare to durhamtown!