ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on January 26, 2010, 03:16:33 PM

Title: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Paul_S on January 26, 2010, 03:16:33 PM
Hmmmmm. I was approached by the Susan Parker, the owner of www.atvmostwanted.com they are a group of girls that ride atv's. They were going to see if they could fit us into their schedule to come out for the endurance race.

I don't want you guys getting distracted....so what do you think?
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Paul_S on January 26, 2010, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D

Is that anything like swine flu?  :o
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 04:11:14 PM
No , you dont have to be a doctor to cure it. Any one of these girls could take care of the problem.  ;)
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: john450r on January 26, 2010, 09:06:27 PM
Sounds good
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: stag4 on January 26, 2010, 09:32:51 PM
sounds good to me! my girlfriends gnna be pretty pissed shes not coming now  ;) haha
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: dirtslinger on January 26, 2010, 11:52:49 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D

You mean Gtnwood?

And yes. bring awn the chicks!!
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Shawn on January 26, 2010, 11:56:52 PM
Heck yea............my wife will be there with 6 gigs of camera space! Sorry fellas, no pics of yall riding this time :D
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: gtnwood on January 31, 2010, 09:24:35 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on January 26, 2010, 11:52:49 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D

You mean Gtnwood?

And yes. bring awn the chicks!!
Nope, no matter what he tells people, he aint never had me >:D
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: Quad32x on February 01, 2010, 12:42:44 PM
Thats knot entirely true.  b:r
Title: Re: ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride
Post by: gtnwood on February 16, 2010, 05:11:03 PM
 :spit.gif